Your choice for 1st A2A plane in MSFS2020

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: Your choice for 1st A2A plane in MSFS2020

Post by TreeTops »

How about upgrading the Aztec to the Queen Air with the Excalibur option. Up from twin 480/540's to 720's. Ahhh now there is a sound to behold.
The only purpose of the old freight dog was to carry two 720's into the air. :D
Shouldn't be too hard to do after the Comanche 400 option, right Lewis?
Cheers
Trev

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 23 Apr 2023, 16:27
jeepinforfun wrote: 21 Apr 2023, 15:40 No doubt it is a fantastic looking four engine aircraft but the cockpit has to be the ugliest I've ever seen.

I don't mean to disparage your favorite aircraft Lewis but my always honest ways has its downfalls. :P
Its ok, we know honesty can be outright wrong :mrgreen: :lol:

Ok what about the Handley Page Hermes 8)
You got me there Lewis, very nice all around, although there were others that were sexier in that time period. Is there a reason why the Hadley Page draws you to it?
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

TreeTops wrote: 25 Apr 2023, 08:07 How about upgrading the Aztec to the Queen Air with the Excalibur option. Up from twin 480/540's to 720's. Ahhh now there is a sound to behold.
The only purpose of the old freight dog was to carry two 720's into the air. :D
Shouldn't be too hard to do after the Comanche 400 option, right Lewis?
I normally don't find twins as very nice looking although they are fun to fly but the Queen Air Excaliber is in every way. I prefer the rounder nosed A65 to the longer pointer nose on the B80 though.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”