bendix avionics

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jtmuzix
Airman Basic

bendix avionics

Post by jtmuzix »

Hello,
This may seem slightly off topic but A2A seems to be very in depth with respect to this avionics gear. Below is what I have for my Elite XTS rig:

1.) E500 Control module
2.) AP-400 Module
3.) GTN module

I'm looking at expanding my rig further. I'm trying to figure out which modules the bendix king avionics would benefit most from what I already have. I'm thinking the nav/rad radio hardware module, which I'm quite sure everything else relies on? And, yes, I could use my GTN 750 but I rather admire this older less sophisticated gear. Again, My initial thought is to get the NAV/Comm radio panel and also the fD/autopilot module. Later on, I can add DME, NDB, etc. Any tips and our tricks are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. Sorry if this is relating to Elite XTS but they are very well respected and A2A is also well respected in this field. Also, let's not forget Milviz. :) Anyway, I need some advice on what will give me the best value as my next stack in the bendix? Again, thank you in advance!
Regards,
Jason Tutwiler

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”