Gaming keyboard

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Gaming keyboard

Post by TBryson2 »

Looking to see if anyone uses and recommends (or not) any specific gaming keyboards.

I’ve been using Logitech’s G-110 for years and loved it. It had two extra columns of keys on the left that could be programmed to do virtually any keystroke or combination of keystrokes or even macros. It was programmable for each individual game also. It was vastly easier and quicker to strap commands to specific keys instead of hunting and pecking for the right key.

Anyway, I think mine bit the dust tonight and I will need to replace it with something comparable. Any suggestions, comments or opinions would be welcome.

Thanks!

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club
United States Marine Corps

Buffy Foster

Re: Gaming keyboard

Post by Buffy Foster »

I have a Logitech G19 on my Windows PC, and it's real nice. Afterburner can display stats (temp, %use, etc for CPU and GPU) on the little LCD window even.

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Post by TBryson2 »

Buffy Foster wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 08:51 I have a Logitech G19 on my Windows PC, and it's real nice. Afterburner can display stats (temp, %use, etc for CPU and GPU) on the little LCD window even.
Do you mean a G910? That’s more of what I’m looking for! There’s a G19 on Amazon for almost $800.00. 😱
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Wow thats a bit much! I had my G19 for a long time alrady though. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I've a Corsair Strafe I am pretty happy with. I like type write tappy tappy so got the noisey feel switches and really like it. Nice replacable caps and WASD with tactile feel helps massively when gaming. RGB one ive got does require 2 USB's though.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Post by TBryson2 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 15:07 I've a Corsair Strafe I am pretty happy with. I like type write tappy tappy so got the noisey feel switches and really like it. Nice replacable caps and WASD with tactile feel helps massively when gaming. RGB one ive got does require 2 USB's though.

cheers,
Lewis
I was looking at one of the Corsair’s, but decided to go with The Logitech. (Nothing against the Corsair). I’ve had a Logitech for years and content with it. We’ll see.

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”