Thank you very much A2A!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
russellwwest
Airman First Class

Thank you very much A2A!

Post by russellwwest »

Thank you A2A! What probably would normally be a pretty decent product (MilViz Beaver) has left me a little dissatisfied since owning an A2A Comanche!

Yeah it's a nice plane, the Beaver, but it is certainly no A2A!!

Damn you A2A you have spoilt me and I will just have to buy A2A from now on! 😂

thomas_mac
Senior Airman

Re: Thank you very much A2A!

Post by thomas_mac »

Now we just need an A2A Beaver in MSFS :shock:

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

russellwwest wrote: 11 Oct 2020, 16:35 Thank you A2A! What probably would normally be a pretty decent product (MilViz Beaver) has left me a little dissatisfied since owning an A2A Comanche!

Yeah it's a nice plane, the Beaver, but it is certainly no A2A!!

Damn you A2A you have spoilt me and I will just have to buy A2A from now on! 😂
Welcome to the A2A family. Believe it or not we hear things like this quite a lot. I have been involved with flight simulation now for many many years. Somewhere way back in time, after testing and advising other developers in the sim community I came to the natural conclusion that for me anyway there simply was no developer in the industry that even came close to what I was seeing and testing here at A2A. I stopped advising other companies and have been here with A2A ever since.
In my opinion there is simply A2A and there is the rest of the industry. A2A's Accusim has revolutionized flight simulation to the point where if realism and depth of aircraft system and aerodynamic fidelity are your goals as a flight simulation enthusiast, A2A is THE place to be.
I make it a habit never to mention competitive developers by name so I won't do that here, but for me and for many others who enjoy flight simulation as a tool that provides education, training, and indeed the sheer enjoyment of the flying experience, there simply is no better flight sim developer on the planet than A2A.
Thank you for your confidence in what we do here and I hope you have years ahead of you enjoying our aircraft.
Dudley Henriques

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

And let the addiction begin....before long you will own the entire fleet. Welcome
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Thanks for the kind words Russel glad you are enjoying the simulations and good to see you on the forums and the discord community sharing your RTW adventures in sim land.

cheers,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”