Two of my aircraft are missing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
hoff-man
Airman Basic

Two of my aircraft are missing

Post by hoff-man »

Hi,
Having transferred my account to the new site, I find I have lost my Spitfire and B17. Having just rebuilt my machine I have been re installing FSX and addon aircraft. This is when I discovered the loss. I have just run an update which searches for the aircraft to update them and it confirms it cannot locate the Spitfire, B17 and now the P40. which was downloaded in March. Any ideas?

Regards

Hossman

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Two of my aircraft are missing

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Hossman,

When this happens, it's typically because the missing product(s) were purchased using a different email address to the one submitted on the form. Is it possible you used an older email address when you originally purchased the Spitfire and B-17?

The Accu-Sim updater searches for products currently installed on your system and will only find Accu-Sim aircraft. Is the P-40 currently installed, and if so, did you install the Accu-Sim pack too?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

hoff-man
Airman Basic

Post by hoff-man »

Hi Nick,
I think you hit the nail on the head, I did have a different email to the one I have now, which was [email protected]. Checking my account in the new shop I can only see the P40 and three Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (FSX) in it

regards

Hossman

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks Hoffman,

In that case, if you can resubmit the form with the old mypostoffice.co.uk email address, Lewis should be able to get you sorted.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”