A2A Aerostar Emergency Landing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: A2A Aerostar Emergency Landing

Post by Scott - A2A »

cessna lover wrote: 07 Mar 2021, 15:45Scott does that mean that A2A is done with FSX and there won't be any new planes coming out for it?
The new tech we're working on now will have us more platform independent than ever before but by the time the Comanche is ready for FS2020 those using FSX will be even fewer than now. But we are always reassessing.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

I wonder what your assessment on P3D will be in the future. I'm hoping nothing big changes from V5 to V6 that makes it labor intensive to upgrade all the A2A products. However, if need-be, V5 is extremely solid and would be worth keeping forever if you decide to not develop for it anymore.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Scott - A2A wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 12:39
cessna lover wrote: 07 Mar 2021, 15:45Scott does that mean that A2A is done with FSX and there won't be any new planes coming out for it?
The new tech we're working on now will have us more platform independent than ever before but by the time the Comanche is ready for FS2020 those using FSX will be even fewer than now. But we are always reassessing.

Scott
well i may have to invest in another computer to get MSFS 2020 if you guys go to that

Neon
Technical Sergeant

Post by Neon »

Noooo. Such a beautiful plane. Such a sad end. So glad you both got down and landed safe and sound. Looks like you handled the whole
thing perfectly. I was looking forward to your next Aerostar video. Oh well. Glad you're both safe. :)

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Neon wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 10:25 Noooo. Such a beautiful plane. Such a sad end. So glad you both got down and landed safe and sound. Looks like you handled the whole
thing perfectly. I was looking forward to your next Aerostar video. Oh well. Glad you're both safe. :)
ah it's just a little scratch nothing a touch up stick and some wax couldn't fix just get the gear down use a touch up stick and some wax she'll be good to go :lol:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”