How nice to be back ...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Bigfish14
Airman

How nice to be back ...

Post by Bigfish14 »

I’m just returning to flying FSX after a couple of years away (temporary house move, no cockpit). Of course I considered FS2020 and I marvelled at the view out the window. I spent a lot of time reading forum posts; it sounds like the flight modelling has a way to go, and I really loved my A2A Cub and C172, so in the end my decision was easy – I’ll go when the guys at A2A go!

I've installed FSX-SE in my new PC, very straightforward. I was so impressed with the fact A2A pulled over my old purchases to the new store, I re-downloaded them, updated Accusim, and the new online updater is really cool. Everything worked seamlessly and very fast. Nice work!

I’ve acquired a Honeycomb Alpha and who knows sometime in 2021 my Bravo throttle, Logitech pedals and RTX 3080 might arrive. In the meantime I’ll make do with my trusty TM Cougar, linked in through FSUIPC4 (which I never used before).

So, the point of this message was just to say, how nice to be back in a forum with direct contact to the ever-helpful developers, a vanishingly small amount of moaning, general kindness, and an awesome product that actually works!

Best wishes for 2021

Alan

PS that Constellation looks mighty tempting. doesn't it!
i9-10900k @5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Hero, 32 Gb DDR4-3600, RTX 2060, Acer Predator X34, FSXSE, Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo, Logitech Pro Pedals

Genista
Airman First Class

Re: How nice to be back ...

Post by Genista »

Welcome sir!

The constellation is a gem, I highly recommend! The modeling quality is top notch, and Captain Of the Ship (who comes with it) is really addictive... It tracks your flights and rewards your good airmanship!

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Welcome back, Alan. Have fun. 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Welcome home! 8) 8)

The virtual skies are always welcome, and the hobby right now has more choice than ever. So instead of packing a single platform, now is a great time to get onboard with the tasting menu. So many options, great to taste them as many as you can.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”