Pro Flight Hardware only partially working.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
sage
Airman First Class

Pro Flight Hardware only partially working.

Post by sage »

I realize this is not your area but you guys helped before. I've gotten no reply from Logitech so I'm giving it a go here.
I downloaded all the necessary software for my Pro Flight Hardware, but the only things that are working are the Throttles, Rudders and Yoke. If I look in my Devices and Printers, it shows all my hardware Nine instruments, three panels, yoke, rudders and throttle quadrant. Nine instruments do not display but flash at startup, three panels don,t operate either. I've deleted and reinstall Logitech's software several types to no avail. This started when I upgrade to P3D v5.1 due to SSD failure.

Can anyone help me?
Thanking you ahead, Pat

O.S.: Window 10 pro

Flight Sim Platform: P3D v5.1

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Pro Flight Hardware only partially working.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Sage,

just so you might be able to get a wider audience ill move your thread to the main pilots forum so more simmers with the Saitek/Logitech stuff will see it. You're prolly in the realms of LINDA, SPAD etc with this stuff.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Masterius
Senior Airman

Post by Masterius »

Here are some suggestions:
  • Disable USB power saving
  • Use powered USB hub to connect the devices
  • rename this driver: SaiD0BAC.pr0 as SaiD0BAC.pr0.bak, then reboot

sage
Airman First Class

Post by sage »

Thank you very much, Lewis!!!
I can not thank you enough; I will give your suggestions a go.

And thanks again for moving my questions to a larger audience!!!

Regards, Patrick

sage
Airman First Class

Post by sage »

The above items were tried but none worked. Logitech has given suggestions but they too did not work; however, updating the BIOS is something I've never done and not comfortable about doing it. I'm waiting for more suggestions from Logitech or from anyone.
Thanks, Pat

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Pat,

how's it going.?

It might be worth posting a few more details, is it an issue with particular aircraft, have you tried default aircrafts. If its a third party aircraft like our Accu-sim Fleet then you might need the third party software like SPAD etc to correctly operate the hardware with the advanced simulations.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

sage
Airman First Class

Post by sage »

Hi Lewis,
I had to go back to P3D v4.5 were all the Logitech software easily downloaded. However, a new problem occurred where Flight1 GPSs would load to any aircraft but only got black screens. As soon as turned the Garmin 430/530, I got a black screen then an error message: "A key component of the Flight1 GNS is missing…make sure it was not quarantined by your antivirus. " I have NO antivirus programs and Windows anti-virus is OFF including Windows Defender.

The Garmin Trainer was installed which provides the maps, approaches and etc. to the Garmin display.
After many attempts to fix this and suggestions from others, I finally called a computer tech familiar with flight Sim.

The tech came to my home for two hours; he tried everything but could not find the problem nor correct the ERROR message. I got a bill of $210 dollars. He called the next day and said to switch to Reality XP for GPSs. One problem solved and another problem appeared which seems to be unsolvable short of reinstalling everything.

The tech stressed my computer, all parts function.

Thank you for your concern, you guys are great—that's very appreciated!!!

P.S. Do to my ignorance, he told me my PCI cards (2) must be powered. If not power, it could cause the computer to crash, which it has. Window updates are also causing problems.

Stay safe and healthy.
Pat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”