Updating account

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Cat3508
Airman First Class

Updating account

Post by Cat3508 »

Hi Guys,
I have 3 Accu-sim aircraft, C182, Bonanza, and the Comanche 250 plus Accu-Feel V2. Only the Bonanza & the Accu-Feel are in my acc.
I purchased the C182 from the FSPilotshop in Feb 2015. It was originally for FSX, but it is now in my P3Dv4.5 Sim.
I purchased the Comanche 250 from PC Aviator (Australia) in July 2015 also for FSX. It is not in my present Sim, and I cant seem to find it amongst my files to update it.

I have the receipts and invoices for the aircraft if that is of any use, so I can prove that I have them.
I would like to get this problem sorted, as its been on my mind for a fair while.

Thanks,
Neil
CPU Intel i77740X FROST FLOW 240L Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299E GAMING, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G SKILL 32GB RipJaws Blue.

Illi73
Staff Sergeant

Re: Updating account

Post by Illi73 »

Hey,

I had the same problem when I returned after a long break a week or two ago.

They have changed/renewed their shop some year(s) ago and older purchases aren't visible anymore, but this can be fixed.

Instructions are in viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788

They arranged the request for me in a day and now I can see all my A2A purchases again. Maybe this helps you too (although I did buy all my planes directly from A2A's own webshop).

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Regarding FSpilotshop, try to fire A2A Lewis an PM, he might be able to help you out
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Neil,

FSPilotShop and FlightSimStore have closed down, so we've been trying to help A2A customers who purchased our products from these companies by manually transferring them to an account on our store here. To go about this, please drop Lewis a PM as Tomas says.

However, we can't transfer licences from stores which are still trading (such as PC Aviator). In this case, you'll need to log into your account there to redownload any products.

You also mention moving from FSX to P3Dv4, so please bear in mind these two sims are licensed separately. If you purchased a FSX copy of one of the Accu-Sim aircraft, it doesn't mean you're able to install it in P3D.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Cat3508
Airman First Class

Post by Cat3508 »

Hi Nick,
Sorry for the late reply, was having problems with logging in, but Lewis fixed it for me. To quote part of what you said :

"However, we can't transfer licences from stores which are still trading (such as PC Aviator). In this case, you'll need to log into your account there to redownload any products"

I logged into PC Aviator, and it seems that they no longer have any A2A aircraft in their inventory. The American branch does but not the Oz branch. Guess I'm kind of stuck with 2 models that I cant transfer.
CPU Intel i77740X FROST FLOW 240L Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299E GAMING, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G SKILL 32GB RipJaws Blue.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Fire me a PM I can try and help get you up and flying.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Asde
Airman Basic

Post by Asde »

Hi,

I also have some purchases from the FlightSimStore and FS Pilot Shop which I'd like to transfer to an A2A account. I am unable to send a PM, though. The forum is saying I am "not authorised".

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”