I am not getting MSFS2020 until...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Saucey12
Airman

I am not getting MSFS2020 until...

Post by Saucey12 »

Until A2A finds a way to get their aircraft into MSFS2020. Anyone else agree? I am just too spoiled to the realism of the aircraft and the accu-sim technologies.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: I am not getting MSFS2020 until...

Post by Piper_EEWL »

I understand your argument and I felt the same way. But I got it and the graphics are just simply amazing. It would be a real shame to miss out on that IMO. And we haven’t heard any official news from A2A in a while so who knows when we will get the Comanche. And who knows if they will be able to circumvent the restrictions Asobo is putting on the sim for A2A to use their own flight model.

Just my two cents
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

In the meantime I am enjoying P3Dv5.2
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

Piper_EEWL wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 13:42 I understand your argument and I felt the same way. But I got it and the graphics are just simply amazing. It would be a real shame to miss out on that IMO. And we haven’t heard any official news from A2A in a while so who knows when we will get the Comanche. And who knows if they will be able to circumvent the restrictions Asobo is putting on the sim for A2A to use their own flight model.

Just my two cents
ah.. Give it time. It'll come . I understand the graphics part and I'd love that as well. But if the aircraft fly like toys.. I'll stick to my old FSX for the time being. Hell I even stuck with FS9 for a good while until FSX got the bugs worked out. I dont think I started FSX until 2012 or 13.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

I also reinstalled FSX:SE with all my Orbx and A2A addon sim my new computer but I have to say after seeing the graphics of MSFS2020 it’s hard to go back. Even if the flying side is more immersive with the A2A addons.

I just really hope we get the Comanche rather sooner than later. Definitely a day one purchase for me!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

I have it, but I don't fly in it. Not without my A2A Spitfire Mk I/II at least. But that's just me.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We have one final thing that needs to work for our technology to come into MSFS. We are dependent on another entity for this to happen. If it turns out this doesn't happen for whatever reason we do have a plan B but we want to completely exhaust all options before moving to this next solution.

We have no interest in moving sideways with development and there are certain things we have wanted to make happen for a long time which I am insistent happen on any next Accu-Sim release. I wish I could be less cryptic about this stuff but it's a sensitive subject to us because our our ability to release has been hung up from this one single thing that must happen.

Once this hurdle is overcome sky is the limit.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

guenseli
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by guenseli »

"sky is the limit."

Hopefully not!
Dream about a Accusim Apollo mission one day :wink:

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Scott - A2A wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 06:43 We have one final thing that needs to work for our technology to come into MSFS. We are dependent on another entity for this to happen. If it turns out this doesn't happen for whatever reason we do have a plan B but we want to completely exhaust all options before moving to this next solution.

We have no interest in moving sideways with development and there are certain things we have wanted to make happen for a long time which I am insistent happen on any next Accu-Sim release. I wish I could be less cryptic about this stuff but it's a sensitive subject to us because our our ability to release has been hung up from this one single thing that must happen.

Once this hurdle is overcome sky is the limit.

Scott.
Thanks for that update Scott. That sure sounds promising. I hope that the other entity (who or whatever that is) will resolve the issue soon.

Happy flying

Hobart Escin

Post by Hobart Escin »

Scott - A2A wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 06:43 We have one final thing that needs to work for our technology to come into MSFS. We are dependent on another entity for this to happen.

Scott.
No doubt the fabled SDK of the Covenant secreted away in the Temple of Asobo.......

cristi.neagu
Staff Sergeant

Post by cristi.neagu »

Hobart Escin wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 13:10
Scott - A2A wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 06:43 We have one final thing that needs to work for our technology to come into MSFS. We are dependent on another entity for this to happen.

Scott.
No doubt the fabled SDK of the Covenant secreted away in the Temple of Asobo.......

My money is on Asobo fixing the windvaning and rudder issues.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

I'm guessing Accu-sim needs to be available to XBOX users too.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Hobart Escin

Post by Hobart Escin »

Well, if Scott is saying that Accusim 2020 is going to happen despite obstacles, then it's definitely going to happen. THIS is when everything changes and MSFS2020 finally goes hardcore. I would even hope that A2A would consider licensing their technology to other developers maybe at some point (maybe to Asobo themselves). :shock:

Thomas Pritchard
Airman

Post by Thomas Pritchard »

Skycat wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 13:42 I'm guessing Accu-sim needs to be available to XBOX users too.
Asobo has stated that it is up to third party developers weather or not their products go to Xbox or not.

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

Piper_EEWL wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 01:57 I also reinstalled FSX:SE with all my Orbx and A2A addon sim my new computer but I have to say after seeing the graphics of MSFS2020 it’s hard to go back. Even if the flying side is more immersive with the A2A addons.

I just really hope we get the Comanche rather sooner than later. Definitely a day one purchase for me!
Absolutely! That and the t-6 for me.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”