A bargain?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

A bargain?

Post by Ron Attwood »

A good friend of mine has 2 tickets to the England / Denmark game tonight.

He purchased them months ago on spec for £600 including hotel and transport but did not realise when he bought them, that it was the same day as his wedding.

So he is looking for someone to take his place.

The wedding is booked for Slough registry office at 3pm.

The bride’s name is Helen, she is about 5’ 6, very pretty, a good cook and has her own income apparently!
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Re: A bargain?

Post by wblackret »

Tell him I’m in Ron! Of course, someone will need to take my place. Her name is Stumpy, can’t cook at all, loves to eat and can be transported on most roads and highways with reasonable weight restrictions, never worked!
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A bargain?

Post by Ron Attwood »

wblackret wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 09:09 Tell him I’m in Ron! Of course, someone will need to take my place. Her name is Stumpy, can’t cook at all, loves to eat and can be transported on most roads and highways with reasonable weight restrictions, never worked!
Dang! I've got a shotgun you can borrow. Make it quick though, kickoff is at 8pm BST
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”