Compatibility between P3D v5.2 and Logitech Pro Flight Hardware

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
sage
Airman First Class

Compatibility between P3D v5.2 and Logitech Pro Flight Hardware

Post by sage »

Is Logitech Pro Flight Hardware (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants [2], Panels [3], and flight instruments [9]) compatible with P3D v5.2.
The Panels and Flight Instruments DO NOT WORK. Does anyone have the same problem?

Logitech's response keeps changing from ...yes, ...to you have to wait for an update. I would appreciate anyone who can tell me the correct answer. If it works for you, what did you do to make it functional for all the Logitech hardware? Did I miss something during Logitech install?

Thanks, Pat

PS My other sim with P3D v4.5, Logitech software works perfectly.

makapala
Airman

Re: Compatibility between P3D v5.2 and Logitech Pro Flight Hardware

Post by makapala »

SpadNext software makes my switch panel work fine

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Re: Compatibility between P3D v5.2 and Logitech Pro Flight Hardware

Post by bullfox »

I have the Satek Yoke, rudder pedals, TPM unit, trim wheel, and two of the three axis throttles. they all work fine in P3Dv2. As far as I know they are the same as Logitec. I also have two Go Flight units, but P3D5.2 does not recognize them. You need FSUIPC for them. I do not have any of the Satek instrument units. You have to be careful with the A2A input configurators to be sure there is no conflict with what is set up in the P3D control assignment window.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”