A2A Has Spoiled Me

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

A2A Has Spoiled Me

Post by GaryRR »

A2A has spoiled me against all other simulated aircraft addons. The flight dynamics, the digital engine and systems under the skin, the virtual preflight walk around. No other aircraft as far as all around reproduction of the plane itself come up to A2A. PMDG or Majestic may give you the flight deck immersion but not the mechanics under this skin. Just Flight has a partial engine systems physics but theirs stops at shallow. All I fly anymore are A2A. Cessna Skylane for local hops and Bonanza for longer trips. Love that 200 kt. ground speed that's possible. I wish all publishers would aspire to A2A's standards. They are worth every cent for the hours of fun and learning they provide.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A Has Spoiled Me

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Gary,

thanks, for the kind words, hope we can continue to spoil you into 2022! 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Re: A2A Has Spoiled Me

Post by twsharp12 »

They certainly have high quality products. Clearly that has carried over into commercial applications as well, and who would blame those customers for using them? The reach of A2A in the next generation of pilots and aviation enthusiasts likely goes beyond what we can imagine.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”