another gorrilla joke.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

another gorrilla joke.

Post by dvm »

A man wakes up one morning and hears on the radio that a gorilla has escaped from the zoo. The man then goes outside to retrieve the mail. Just as he reaches his mailbox, he hears very loud grunting above him and looks up at the large tree next to the mailbox. Up high in the tree is none other than the escaped gorilla, hooting and hollering at him.

Terrified, the man runs inside and calls animal control . Upon hearing that the gorilla is up in the man's tree, animal control assure him that they are sending their best officer to deal with the problem.

Not ten minutes later, this officer arrives. However, the man is confused at the sight of him because, although the officer has the usual objects for the capture, like a ladder and a cage for the gorilla, he also has some unusual objects, a big stick, a pit bull and a shotgun. The officer then approaches the man.

"Don't worry, Sir, "I'll get that gorilla out of your tree and back to the zoo. However, I may need your help.

"Okay, the man says.

First, I'm going to take this ladder and use it to climb your tree. Once I'm up in the tree, I'll start swinging the stick at the gorilla, which should knock him to the ground. That's where the pit bull comes into play. See, he's been trained to attack the balls of whatever animal falls out of the tree. So, when the gorilla hits the ground the pit bull will grab his nuts with his jaws, forcing him into submission. This will allow for me to force the gorilla into the cage and get him back to the zoo. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, officer. What's the shotgun for?"

"That's for you to hold. If the gorilla happens to knock me out of the tree, you shoot that F*#*in dog."

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: another gorrilla joke.

Post by Ron Attwood »

Raised a good chuckle. I DO like a good chuckle. :D :D :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”