Selling some sim gear

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
crippy
Staff Sergeant

Selling some sim gear

Post by crippy »

Hi all...been a long long time.

I'm getting ready to move soon, and I haven't played flight sim since 2019. Last time I flew from KFSM - KOSH for oshkosh. Just really burnt me out, and I realized it always pushed me to fly in the real world, which I'll simply never have the realistic funds to do so. Thus I lost significant interest.

I would be willing to potentially sell:
CH Yoke
CH Quad Throttles (These have 6 levers with flap style buttons. Great for flying quad engine props)
Saitek Proflight Cessna throttles (The 'rare' push pull Throttle, Prop, Mixture, with switch bank)
Saitek Cessna trim wheel (This is currently mounted to one of the arms on the throttle. Can be removed easily)
Saitek Proflight switch panel (The general switch panel)

I also have a cloth Sporty's knee board and AOPA flight bag you could have if the offer was handsome enough.

I have (But may want to keep) the CH fighter stick, fighter throttle, and petals. I could see one day doing DCS helicopters, but if you made me a good enough offer, I could sell those too.

As a final note, these would have to be handsome offers on each or a bundle, as the shipping would probably cost me quite a bit given how large the boxes would be. If there is interest, I will upload some photos.
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Re: Selling some sim gear

Post by ClipperLuna »

Hi Crippy,

Sent you a PM, or at least I tried to.

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Re: Selling some sim gear

Post by crippy »

I just wanted to update, the CH quad throttle is pending sale for a fair price. I still have the Cessna style throttles and trim wheel if anyone is interested. Shipping might be a bit more with these as they are a bit larger.
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”