Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Pre Beta Screenshots

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by MarcE »

Jigsaw wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 04:36 Just chiming in to remind that another month has gone by. Now back to our regularly scheduled programing. :wink:
For some reason I check the forum every day 😅 but I don‘t expect the Comanche until at least Easter tbh. If it‘s not even in Beta yet and the sim‘s conditions changing that much with every update (the gusts for example atm) I can‘t imagine how A2A should have a short beta period. It‘s my understanding that they develop a completely new version of Accusim after all.

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Weirdly intend to drop by the forum most days, but these days more to see if any decent jokes have been posted. Not that bothered about the Comanche anymore. I will probably wait for a while after it has been released to see what is being said about it and what (if any) significant things have been added by the next incarnation of Accusim. For now I am really enjoying the Blackbird/milviz 310 it has some really nice touches and persistent state/wear. Not quite the ‘organic’ feel of Accusim but I’ve not used Accusim aircraft for so long now I don’t really miss it.

Ian MC
Airman

Post by Ian MC »

MarcE wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 07:04
Jigsaw wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 04:36 Just chiming in to remind that another month has gone by. Now back to our regularly scheduled programing. :wink:
For some reason I check the forum every day 😅 but I don‘t expect the Comanche until at least Easter tbh. If it‘s not even in Beta yet and the sim‘s conditions changing that much with every update (the gusts for example atm) I can‘t imagine how A2A should have a short beta period. It‘s my understanding that they develop a completely new version of Accusim after all.
This has been a daily ritual for me also, since I read about the Comanche coming almost 2 years ago. I hope that you're wrong about Easter. I am doing my best to be patient, but I don't know if I can bear the thought. This is all very over dramatic on my part; I'm not bent out of shape, just having a hard time waiting. :) I will say, having come from XP before 2020's release, I have never owned an A2a product, but for all the fanfare, I'm happy they are doing this plane. I would love to give them my money, just say when. Can we pay more to make it go faster? :lol:

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

Also I'm on the C310R by Blackbird, enjoy it so much. Still miss some accusim characteristics.

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

Come for the Comanche, stay for the jokes.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

twsharp12 wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 09:13 Come for the Comanche, stay for the jokes.
Me too but I wonder at what point does waiting for the Comanche become a joke. :P
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

I've not had P3D since just after Caesar was stabbed. So I hate to say this, but I'm beginning to forget why A2A was so bloody marvellous! Maybe someday (it better be soon, I'm crackin' on a bit) I'll be reminded. :?
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

I've temporarily stopped playing flight sim (or games in general.) When my kids are grown in 10 years I hope to come back to it more, and maybe the Comanche will be out by then.

(I joke, I loved my time with A2A and FSX/P3D and still would if I had time)

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

New replies? Made me look.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

jeepinforfun wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 14:54
twsharp12 wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 09:13 Come for the Comanche, stay for the jokes.
Me too but I wonder at what point does waiting for the Comanche become a joke. :P
I think we’ve past this point a while ago 😉
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

GrahamP
Senior Airman

Post by GrahamP »

Yep, I'm past caring about the Comanche any more. Just enjoying what is actually available.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

GrahamP wrote: 29 Oct 2022, 08:29 Yep, I'm past caring about the Comanche any more. Just enjoying what is actually available.
Same same. The Flysimware 414 being my favorite at the moment.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

CafeRacer500
Senior Airman

Post by CafeRacer500 »

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

GrahamP wrote: 29 Oct 2022, 08:29 Yep, I'm past caring about the Comanche any more. Just enjoying what is actually available.
Me too, and besides, it's just another Piper. Now, had it been the P-47...
FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

Daube
Staff Sergeant

Post by Daube »

jcblom wrote: 30 Oct 2022, 00:25
Me too, and besides, it's just another Piper. Now, had it been the P-47...
I think you can forget about that one. According to A2A, if it doesn't look and fly like a Cessna, then it won't sell. So warbirds won't appear in the catalog anytime soon.
Anyways, it looks like A2A is busy implementing a new kind of engine in Accusim. Must be steam-powered engines, because the A2A releases for MSFS start to look like vaporware...
Don't shoot :)

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”