Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Pre Beta Screenshots

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by TreeTops »

So can we imagine a Comanche 400 in the line up? I love the sound of that engine.
Cheers
Trev

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Hi Scott,

Appreciated the next incarnation of Accu-Sim (Next Gen or NG, or Studio??), will likely render it near impossible to import/convert existing Accu-Sim aircraft data files to retain current states. But would it be possible to at least carry over the hours flown, I.e. the Hobbs data/hours, even if using a basic conversion utility?
I always tend to fly Accu-Sim aircraft from a new state and like to keep the hours real, I would imagine lots of other users would also like to at least retain or carry over those endless hours flown into MSFS.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We could make a tool that could translate the values of an Accu-Sim I aircraft to an Accu-Sim II. It’s basically transferring conditions of various components and hours.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

That would be very welcome Scott.
Cheers
Trev

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Scott - A2A wrote: 28 Dec 2022, 21:45 We could make a tool that could translate the values of an Accu-Sim I aircraft to an Accu-Sim II. It’s basically transferring conditions of various components and hours.

Scott
That would be great. I keep logs of every maintenance action taken on my accu sim fleet so if that could be carried over to MSFS it would be the cherry on the Sunday.

Thank you
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Scott - A2A wrote: 28 Dec 2022, 21:45 We could make a tool that could translate the values of an Accu-Sim I aircraft to an Accu-Sim II. It’s basically transferring conditions of various components and hours.

Scott
That would be even better, I assumed that would be a lot of work, but it really would be appreciated. I do not find as much time to fly as I would like, but having racked up 450+ hours and having some really quite worn items on my Comanche I would really love for the hours and the condition to be carried over to continue in MSFS.
This would really be icing and cherry on cake. 👍😃

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

Scott - A2A wrote: 28 Dec 2022, 07:35In this case, the Lycoming 540 is really like having 6 engines with the 6 cylinders that fire. Fuel and air delivery, ignition, oil supply and pressure, etc. are all there. It is actually fun, like a game, to make engines, props and airplanes. It's not stressful like it has always traditionally been. It's relaxing. We can't wait to unveil it all.

Scott.
I've no idea what kind of 'views' into the new workings of "Accu-Sim II" there will be, but on hearing about the advancements I really hope there will be a way to 'see' some of the goings on behind the scenes. It would have to be a kind of honour-system so you can't use it to 'cheat' while flying, but it would be incredible to see some of the things that are being calculated behind the scenes - and how each cylinder's parameters vary and how one thing affects another in real-time. I just like to see all the systems 'at work' and develop an appreciation of them. Much like how X-Plane, and now MSFS, allow users to put on various visualisations for aerodynamics. It's fascinating to see it all happen on a desktop computer these days. Great stuff 8)

aenigma
Airman

Post by aenigma »

I hope this will be compatible with hardware panels. There have been quite a few planes released for MSFS that you can't control fuel selectors, master, mags etc. using a Honeycomb Alpha for example. Seems more devs just fly with a mouse and don't care about people who have a more realistic sim setup.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

aenigma wrote: 29 Dec 2022, 17:02 I hope this will be compatible with hardware panels. There have been quite a few planes released for MSFS that you can't control fuel selectors, master, mags etc. using a Honeycomb Alpha for example. Seems more devs just fly with a mouse and don't care about people who have a more realistic sim setup.
We have always made compatibility a top priority and Accu-Sim 2.0 has continued this. The last thing we want is to add any frustration to one of our customers so we always keep those default connections alive.
A2A Simulations Inc.

davidb47
Airman Basic

Post by davidb47 »

Could I pose a question which in all probability shows my ignorance and lack of understanding of the new Accusim and MSFS.
I think I read somewhere it essentially runs outside of MSFS. If that’s the case does it already, or can it be configured to, use those cores on multi core CPU’s which are not used by MSFS and would that offer a more even load across the CPU and assist with smoothness and frame rates? I’d be interested to know if only out of curiosity.
Many thanks.

aenigma
Airman

Post by aenigma »

Scott - A2A wrote: 29 Dec 2022, 19:33
aenigma wrote: 29 Dec 2022, 17:02 I hope this will be compatible with hardware panels. There have been quite a few planes released for MSFS that you can't control fuel selectors, master, mags etc. using a Honeycomb Alpha for example. Seems more devs just fly with a mouse and don't care about people who have a more realistic sim setup.
We have always made compatibility a top priority and Accu-Sim 2.0 has continued this. The last thing we want is to add any frustration to one of our customers so we always keep those default connections alive.
Very good to hear, thanks for the response! I was hoping that might be the case as the older planes worked good with fsx and p3d. On a side note since the new Accu-Sim is so powerful it would be really cool to see you guys make a DHC-2 Beaver. Hey, a man can dream.

davenicoll
Airman First Class

Post by davenicoll »

Really looking forward to this release. I am sure it will raise the bar overnight.

One question, will there be an option to have landing gear retracted/lowered with one operation so for those of us using hardware we just raise or lower the gear as required for one smooth operation.

I know real life is 2 stages but that isn't picked up by hardware.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Dave

davenicoll
Airman First Class

Post by davenicoll »

Sorry, forgot...

One more question and apologies if it has been asked before...

Will there be cockpit integration for the TDS Sim 750 GTN?

Dave

davenicoll
Airman First Class

Post by davenicoll »

OMG,

Please ignore the above question...It has been asked before..... By Me...DOH!!!

Yes, The TDS will be available to integrate as an option, providing you own it of course.

Dave

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

davenicoll wrote: 02 Jan 2023, 10:55 Really looking forward to this release. I am sure it will raise the bar overnight.

One question, will there be an option to have landing gear retracted/lowered with one operation so for those of us using hardware we just raise or lower the gear as required for one smooth operation.

I know real life is 2 stages but that isn't picked up by hardware.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Dave
I've flown hundred of hours with the Comanche on P3D. The landing gear was controlled by the Saitek hardware in one step. Now I'm on MSFS with Honeycomb, I suppose the control will be the same. Will be fantastic to fly again the Comanche; by far is the best.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”