Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Pre Beta Screenshots

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by Piper_EEWL »

maxonly wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 03:04 Amazing. The texturing and reflections on the yoke column look incredible! Even though I'm not really into GA airplanes, I'm still excited about Accusim coming to MSFS. Keep up te great work.

Max
I noticed that too. It looks absolutely incredible. Also the scratches and wear on the yoke
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

alioth
Senior Airman

Post by alioth »

I really like to see the engine monitor.
It probably means new accusim system is using different CHT and EGT for each cylinder. It is really great.

Arturo.

Apexpilot
Airman First Class

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 Cockpit Screenshots

Post by Apexpilot »

jsbrewster1 wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 15:38 It looks amazing, and I'm very excited to see A2A release a product for MSFS. I do have an odd question, where is the DME readout?
It is a secondary function in the radio stack on the left.

Cheers!

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

OMG!! What a beauty! It's finally happening. The beautiful world and graphics of MSFS with the perfection of accusim. And THANK YOU A2A for the new engine monitor!

ryanbatc
Staff Sergeant

Post by ryanbatc »

Scott - A2A wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 13:32 We're really excited to show you some screenshots of the current Accu-Sim Comanche 250 cockpit, taken straight from MSFS without any processing. We are working around the clock to make this the very best airplane we’ve ever made in every aspect, physical, visual, and aural. While we're not in Beta yet, progress is moving quicker every day.
Scott
Also wondering if there will be a chance for an upgraded autopilot capable of flying RNAV(GPS) approach to LPV minimums? GFC600 or something of that sort.

Tim-HH
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tim-HH »

The cockpit looks excellent! I'm really looking forward to it.
ryanbatc wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 08:33 Also wondering if there will be a chance for an upgraded autopilot capable of flying RNAV(GPS) approach to LPV minimums? GFC600 or something of that sort.
I second that request. I never really liked the S-TEC 30. It's just so basic. Having the GFC600 or the KAP 140 from the A2A Cessnas as an option would be a much appreciated :)

Greetings
Tim
Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

flusimmer
Airman Basic

Post by flusimmer »

I am very happy to see this :)
Greetings from EDLZ
Juergen

ImageImageImage

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

Finally, sufficient reason to get into MSFS 2020.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

alioth
Senior Airman

Post by alioth »

I really like the stec 30 autopilot. It is less "auto" than othes, but it matches the cherokee/comanche very well. And it has much more personality.
We will have a more modern autopilot system in future cessnas 172/182

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

alioth wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 12:05 I really like the stec 30 autopilot. It is less "auto" than othes, but it matches the cherokee/comanche very well. And it has much more personality.
We will have a more modern autopilot system in future cessnas 172/182
Plus it is a perfect demonstrator of some key, basic concepts in what comes to autopilots. When the A2A Cherokee was released, the A2A S-TEC 30 was to my delight perhaps the first proper attempt to simulate an autopilot in FSX/P3D. This is to actually simulate its behavior to an extent, not just to make it 'cheat' by using perfect input data from the simulator variables in an effort for it to fly the aircraft as perfectly as possible to earn stars in reviews of that sort. :)

Of course I am biased by my opinion, I simply loved flying using the S-TEC in the A2A birds having one. The turn rate knob is just perfect for VFR, together with the ALT on/off by a click basically!

In fact, having spent the part of the quiet time I've been able to dedicate to flight sims in learning the DCS A-10C, I've become even more a fan of very simple autopilots! (For ones having missed the module, it has just three modes: PATH (trying to keep the aircraft flying towards where its velocity vector pointed by the time of engagement), ALT/HDG (a simple hold mode, keeping the barometric altitude and the heading the aircraft was on by the time of engagement), and ALT (which holds the barometric altitude and the bank angle by the time of engagement). You know, you fly along and need to get heads-down for a moment - just select the appropriate mode and press a button! Absolutely brilliant!)

-Esa

Rioku
Airman First Class

Post by Rioku »

Looks good, but i´ll wait to Cessna.

I really don´t like Piper.

GrahamP
Senior Airman

Post by GrahamP »

Looking awesome!!

Is that pluginable headphone leads that I see, to plug in to simulate putting on a headset? (as they have done before) Hoping so.

BrianV
Airman

Post by BrianV »

So great to see the Comanche in MSFS. This is my all-time favourite and these first shots look beyond promising. Magic is on the horizon, well done A2A.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

I wouldn't complain if A2A teased us with one Comanche photo every day.

ADFGVX
Airman

Post by ADFGVX »

Will the P3D version also get the digital engine monitor via update someday?

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”