Air fare to Toronto?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Air fare to Toronto?

Post by Ron Attwood »

I found this one in a dumpster/skip. Too good to throw away.

A gorgeous, long-legged blonde boards a flight for Toronto and takes her economy-class seat, where she remains until after the aircraft is airborne.

Once the flight has reached altitude, she gets up, walks to first class and takes an empty seat. The flight attendant sees this and approaches her, explaining to her politely that First Class seats cost more money and she is not authorized to be there.

The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Toronto, and I’m going in this seat.”

After repeated attempts to reason with her, the attendant goes to the cockpit and tells the flight crew, “We have a problem in first class,” explains, and says, “I can’t get her to move.”

The first officer says, “That’s OK, I’ll handle it.”

He goes back, introduces himself, and explains to her once again that she has not paid for the seat she is in, so must move back to her own seat.

The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Toronto, and I’m going in this seat.”

When further discussion gets him nowhere, he goes back to the cockpit and says, “She’s a tough one. I guess the only thing we can do is call the police when we get there and have her arrested.”

The pilot says, “Nah, I’ll handle this. I’m married to a blonde. I speak blonde.”

He goes back, introduces himself and politely explains the situation once again.

He then leans down and whispers something in her ear. Her eyes open wide, her jaw drops a little, then she says, “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know;” gets up and returns to her seat in economy.

When the pilot returns, the others are dumbfounded.

“What did you do to get her to move?”

“Easy enough. I just explained to her that First Class doesn’t go to Toronto.”
Last edited by Ron Attwood on 17 Nov 2022, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Air fare to Toronto?

Post by Tomas Linnet »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”