Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Rimshot
Senior Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Rimshot »

Ron Attwood wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 06:46
Rimshot wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 04:19 How's that beta going by the way?
...Release is imminent....So I believe. :D
I believe that too! :D
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

Ron Attwood wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 18:39 einherz is banned for making my eyes bleed by not using paragraphs! 8)
hehehe... you smile, but on msfs forum i was banned for real hahaha(:not for my english, but probably one of reasons:)
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

einherz wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 15:27
Ron Attwood wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 18:39 einherz is banned for making my eyes bleed by not using paragraphs! 8)
hehehe... you smile, but on msfs forum i was banned for real hahaha(:not for my english, but probably one of reasons:)
Did you dare to disagree with one of their mods? 🤣

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

einherz wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 17:51 could i add some offtopic in this thread, because looks like this thread about first aircraft will fly in all situations as close to real as can... couple a versions ago in msfs or even in version before(su10) we get normal flat spin ailerons right, ruder left, elevator up or in opposite direction right rudder ailerons left, no inverted flat spin but normal flat spin was present, for out you need put wing in spin direction rudder opposite... all standard... now by some way and some reason they turn virtual plane in spin 90* and instead flat spin it's go to inverted but doesn't went there lol, and by that's way it's make inverted loops parallel earth, just curious, what could happens with model of stall and overcritical aoa in sim? and why developers so rare give attention for that condition? even after everything works good, they broke it... is it not natural way to don't touch airflows they create so natural and don't add any corrections, or when they modelling surfaces go out of center in spin they turn them to 90* and aircraft in this pervert spin have new wing plane, perpendicular her own? all spin or falling leaf(if ac have positive static stability and negative dynamic stability) go wing parallel to earth inverted too... so what the hell is going on there? is it not super intuitive to see how maple sed fall? there same physic, same physic as leaf fall, the never fall perpendicular it's ridiculous like my english... i don't flight only in spins, but some time when i flight neuports or ww2 fighters or h1 today i love to make some spins:) it's not so easy btw to do that in msfs, but if know how no problems:) probably somebody know guys who response for aerodynamic in asobo and can help them? in 2000y simulator was modeling flat and inverted spin, some aircraft like airacobra same as in real could easy go from normal spin to inverted if not recover carefully... but even in il2 that become fb flat inverted spin gone, and could be forced only in one direction if help by engine, soviet had one direction, other - in another not flat but inverted... don't know how now in dcs or new il2 i really don't flight them dcs super rare another sims do not at all, so i stack with eye candy msfs but really need normal stall condition with buffeting, accelerated spins, change angle from flat to vertical roll... somebody please help msfs guys,,, i know you can use your power for that:)
I‘m honestly not really sure what you mean or want. But I read „flat spin“ all the time and it seems to have become a recurring term in flight sim forums.

A spin (a totally normal spin) is a situation when one wing has stalled while the other wing has not. Any naturally stable and certified aircraft whose CG is within its certified limits will never get into a flat spin by aerodynamical causes. There are examples like the F-14A when one of its engines stalled while in a critical AOA situation or aerodynamically unstable aircraft like modern fighters but you will not get into a flat spin with let‘s say a Boeing Stearman or a C172 etc unless your CG is too far behind. I‘m not even sure if you‘d get a C172 into a spin at all, it will probably recover itself after half a turn at the latest lol.

Every spin is aerodynamically recoverable by neutral controls (and idle engine to take torque out of the equation) and then rudder against the direction of the spin.

But a FLAT spin is something absolutely different and absolutely deadly. It is not recoverable because there is no airstream around the rudder anymore. All you can try to do is use a powerful engine to alter the attitude of the airplane with torque or propwash or to get some weight to the front, bend over the panel or whatever if you can with all these forces. Use the lever of a twin engine or what ever. But apart from that you‘re dead in a flat spin.

So I‘m not sure what all this affection about flat spins is in the forums.. if you keep an eye on your CG you will never get there.

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

MarcE wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 06:01
einherz wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 15:27
Did you dare to disagree with one of their mods? 🤣
there was many reasons, actually, i regret i didn't make screenshots of moderator's argues of mine bad posts:) one of them was a two oil reservoirs with hemispherical form and text "i saw, if i'll say what, then moderator will ban me:)" , couple other posts about how i see situation why we have the war, and looks like moderator love russians just a little more than me lol... and that's was i think 3th ban and after every single bun i said him/her something like that, you are not punish me with that ban, i will ok without forum where moderators are ruzzian's lovers and you can without me more kiss poo teen muaaa-muaaa-muaaa lol... for my justification i can say i never started that conversations, just reacted on some too liberal or ruzz imperial narratives, that was ignored by moderators... but i guess the catalyst was mine english hahaha

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

MarcE wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 06:26
einherz wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 17:51 could i add some offtopic in this thread, because looks like this thread about first aircraft will fly in all situations as close to real as can... couple a versions ago in msfs or even in version before(su10) we get normal flat spin ailerons right, ruder left, elevator up or in opposite direction right rudder ailerons left, no inverted flat spin but normal flat spin was present, for out you need put wing in spin direction rudder opposite... all standard... now by some way and some reason they turn virtual plane in spin 90* and instead flat spin it's go to inverted but doesn't went there lol, and by that's way it's make inverted loops parallel earth, just curious, what could happens with model of stall and overcritical aoa in sim? and why developers so rare give attention for that condition? even after everything works good, they broke it... is it not natural way to don't touch airflows they create so natural and don't add any corrections, or when they modelling surfaces go out of center in spin they turn them to 90* and aircraft in this pervert spin have new wing plane, perpendicular her own? all spin or falling leaf(if ac have positive static stability and negative dynamic stability) go wing parallel to earth inverted too... so what the hell is going on there? is it not super intuitive to see how maple sed fall? there same physic, same physic as leaf fall, the never fall perpendicular it's ridiculous like my english... i don't flight only in spins, but some time when i flight neuports or ww2 fighters or h1 today i love to make some spins:) it's not so easy btw to do that in msfs, but if know how no problems:) probably somebody know guys who response for aerodynamic in asobo and can help them? in 2000y simulator was modeling flat and inverted spin, some aircraft like airacobra same as in real could easy go from normal spin to inverted if not recover carefully... but even in il2 that become fb flat inverted spin gone, and could be forced only in one direction if help by engine, soviet had one direction, other - in another not flat but inverted... don't know how now in dcs or new il2 i really don't flight them dcs super rare another sims do not at all, so i stack with eye candy msfs but really need normal stall condition with buffeting, accelerated spins, change angle from flat to vertical roll... somebody please help msfs guys,,, i know you can use your power for that:)
I‘m honestly not really sure what you mean or want. But I read „flat spin“ all the time and it seems to have become a recurring term in flight sim forums.

A spin (a totally normal spin) is a situation when one wing has stalled while the other wing has not. Any naturally stable and certified aircraft whose CG is within its certified limits will never get into a flat spin by aerodynamical causes. There are examples like the F-14A when one of its engines stalled while in a critical AOA situation or aerodynamically unstable aircraft like modern fighters but you will not get into a flat spin with let‘s say a Boeing Stearman or a C172 etc unless your CG is too far behind. I‘m not even sure if you‘d get a C172 into a spin at all, it will probably recover itself after half a turn at the latest lol.

Every spin is aerodynamically recoverable by neutral controls (and idle engine to take torque out of the equation) and then rudder against the direction of the spin.

But a FLAT spin is something absolutely different and absolutely deadly. It is not recoverable because there is no airstream around the rudder anymore. All you can try to do is use a powerful engine to alter the attitude of the airplane with torque or propwash or to get some weight to the front, bend over the panel or whatever if you can with all these forces. Use the lever of a twin engine or what ever. But apart from that you‘re dead in a flat spin.

So I‘m not sure what all this affection about flat spins is in the forums.. if you keep an eye on your CG you will never get there.
hi there, that are you talking about is not spin is asymmetric stall, sure i talking about fighters(spitfire, corsair), not about cessna, and flat spin is not end of the world, if you have enough alt and airplane that can be recovered like airacobra, in time of ww1 french pilots get some altitude and have to go in spin, who could recover go to fighter, who didn't do that - bombers, and who couldn't recover on the cemetery:( actually all fighters of usa ww2 test ac in spin as well, thunderbolt for example had to take 5000f for that retract gear and flaps and then drop vehicle to the spin, not flat, just for practice of recovering... mentioned airacobra was too dangerous not only by spin, but it could go easy to inverted spin if not carefully recovered from normal spin... and for sure not all aircraft go in spin or some of them can recovered only by set rudders and stick in center like yaks... sure if i'd not prefer fighters to anything elese, i'd will not so obsession with it
p.s. retract in my sick head mean lowering(gear and flaps)

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

Flight Sim Expo June 23 / 25 ¿Release of the A2A Comanche 250? 8)
:a2awhite:
Only speculations, of course.
Regards.

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

before comanche we have got twin comanche yet:)

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Jorge Bach wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 18:42 Flight Sim Expo June 23 / 25 ¿Release of the A2A Comanche 250? 8)
Regards.
Alright, who told you? :evil:
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

Ron Attwood wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 06:49
Jorge Bach wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 18:42 Flight Sim Expo June 23 / 25 ¿Release of the A2A Comanche 250? 8)
Regards.
Dear Ron:
Nobody told me nothing. Only my deduction :idea: , of course I may be absolutely wrong :? .
Considering that :a2a: is not listed as sponsor or exhibitor at this event, I think my deduction isn't correct. Or not?

Also, exist the possibility that Ron, who probably know the release date, use my mistake to made a deception about it. That is like a poker game.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the Tiger Moth, I don't care how long I will wait for the Comanche.

Kind regards.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Jorge Bach wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 06:57
Ron Attwood wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 06:49
Regards.
Dear Ron:
Nobody told me nothing. Only my deduction :idea: , of course I may be absolutely wrong :? .
Considering that :a2a: is not listed as sponsor or exhibitor at this event, I think my deduction isn't correct. Or not?

Also, exist the possibility that Ron, who probably know the release date, use my mistake to made a deception about it. That is like a poker game.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the Tiger Moth, I don't care how long I will wait for the Comanche.

Kind regards.
Good guess, but Ron told me it would be released on Monday, and he's a trustworthy man, isn't he???? :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Michael
ImageImageImageImage

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Dogsbody55 wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 23:42
Good guess, but Ron told me it would be released on Monday, and he's a trustworthy man, isn't he???? :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Michael
I can only repeat what I've been told. If A2A say it's soon, then it's soon. Read into that what you may. 8)

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

ImageImage

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

“No matter how long we live, we always seem to die too soon.”
― Rolf van der Wind
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

jeepinforfun wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 17:45 “No matter how long we live, we always seem to die too soon.”
― Rolf van der Wind
He was a cheerful sod.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”