Need to reacquire software

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ch33t0BuRRit0
Airman Basic

Need to reacquire software

Post by Ch33t0BuRRit0 »

Greetings,

I am presently attempting to renew my FlightSim experience, as I have had some difficult personal experiences over the last nine years, that have resulted in the loss of my gaming rig. In addition, I no longer have access to the original FSX disks which I had, and am now forced to use FSX-SE.
I am hoping that I might be able to reacquire the software that I purchased, and hope that it might be also functional with the current FlightSim software, which I am using.

However, I made an attempt at logging into your website to view my purchases and found that I was no longer recognized. I requested a reset on my password. However, I never received the email for the reset. Therefore, I created a new account using the same email that I had previously registered on your website. Unfortunately, my access to the downloads for my software are not available to me on this newly created account.

I made an attempt to email [email protected] and sent as attachments, my receipts for purchase of 2 aircraft. However, its been a week with no response.

I have the receipt for my previous purchases. I hope that you can make these to aircraft once again, available to me.

Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance and time in this endeavor.

Sincerely,
Donald Warner

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Need to reacquire software

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Donald,

the support@ email address was retired a number of years ago with all support now via these forums. For your store issue please see here;
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788

Back in 2018 we moved to a modern store system and offered users a migration by following the steps in the link.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”