Zero - bomb handles, but no bombs?

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
Mustang1911
Airman

Zero - bomb handles, but no bombs?

Post by Mustang1911 »

In the Zero VC we have workable bomb handles, but I don't see any bombs loaded on the plane, and I haven't caught sight of any bombs dropping when I pull the handles.

I know on another plane (can't remember which, P-47?) you had to add a button on the panel to turn on/off the display of rockets mounted under the wings. Is there something similar on this Zero that I need to click in order to see the bombs?

Nachtflieger
Airman

Re: Zero - bomb handles, but no bombs?

Post by Nachtflieger »

Mustang1911 wrote:In the Zero VC we have workable bomb handles, but I don't see any bombs loaded on the plane, and I haven't caught sight of any bombs dropping when I pull the handles.

I know on another plane (can't remember which, P-47?) you had to add a button on the panel to turn on/off the display of rockets mounted under the wings. Is there something similar on this Zero that I need to click in order to see the bombs?
I love old threads and old airplanes.

The bomb handles are going to be in the cockpit whether bombs are mounted or not. No bombs in a non-combat simulator.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

The P-47 got the rocket tubes option (cosmetic only) in an update patch. The A6M was never further updated after initial release. As I recall it was because of technical reasons with the A6M's model.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Nachtflieger wrote: I love old threads
:roll:
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Nachtflieger
Airman

Post by Nachtflieger »