More repaints....

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
new reply
huub vink
Airman

More repaints....

Post by huub vink »

Although there must be a hundred repaints for this model already available, I had some on my hard disk which I never had uploaded. Some were already done for the FS9 V1.0 version by other artists (in an other style), however these textures did not completely fit the 1.2 version Emil.

All repaints are made by using Martin "ICDP" Catney's incredible paintkit and on two models I have used unit markings made by Jutcosca.

The repaints are uploaded both at Sim-Outhouse and at Avsim.

Enjoy,
Huub

Oblt Otto Bertram, spring 1940

Oblt Fritz Losigkeit summer 1940 (Done before for the 1.0 version by "Spook")

An E-4 from 2./(J)LG2 (Lehrgeschwader) during the Balkan campaign in spring 1941. This aircraft was painted in an unusual camouflage scheme which was later seen on the aircrafts from JG27 in Africa (although painted in different colours).

The welknown aircraft from Lt Werner Schroer JG27 Lybia summer 1941 (Done before for the 1.0 version by "Spook").

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: More repaints....

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great stuff 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

huub vink
Airman

Post by huub vink »

The Emil is still a great model and as I bought the original CD with all 5 WWII fighters for FS9, with all free updates, it is most probably the among "best value for money" I will ever have!

I hope the planned Accusim version will be enough reason for a small update. I would love to see a more up-to-date pilot. (Once it starts to annoy you, it seems the pilot somehow becomes more important than the whole model....) And as said I prefer a small update, as I would like to be able to use all alternative textures made for this model.

Which brings me to the unavoidable question.....: Is there any news to report on the Accusim version of the Bf109?

Cheers,
Huub

P.S. I have seen the June update. But hey, that is already two whole months ago..... :wink:

Salty57
Airman First Class

Post by Salty57 »

Vink,

Just d/l'd these, but they do not show up in the game for some reason. Instructions were easy to follow but something is wrong. Are these meant for FS9 instead of FSX which I am running?

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”