I love this BF109!

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
new reply
gravel
Airman

I love this BF109!

Post by gravel »

Hey now,

I am new to the A2A forums but I just felt compelled to join after lurking for a long time and I am glad I did. I have loved flying my P-40 all over and I feel like I own the thing.

Well, a few days a go I bought the Me109 and I am very stoked to fly this fine Axis warbird. Take off is great and the rudder is good. The ailerons are so smooth and the roll to pitch is just sweet. I think the trim is excellent, and I really love how I have to hand crank the flaps, it feels right. Fascinating about no mixture control, that was interesting to read about. The metric gauges take some getting used to and remind me of living in Canada...hehe.

The sounds are amazing and I really was surprised to hear different external engine sounds between the models. That is so first class, and even in a 'solo' model..well done! And the sounds are so good. I know this is no surprise coming from A2A, but I am still not going to take it for granted. I am not going to get into the awesome external modeling because that will get me writing a whole review :)

There is a lot to write about this excellent model, but I really just wanted this post to say how awesome this Messerschmitt is and to congratulate and thank the A2A team on such a sweet ride. I know I will be putting it through some fun paces, and I will post some cool screenshots. Also, honestly I think I am enjoying the ME109 a lot because of my experience flying the P-40.

Thanks for making the best aircraft for FSX, and also for making this online community.
Forum member posts and Jaggyroad films got me buying the planes, and I am really glad I did.

Cheers,

Jim

PS: Here is a brilliant, even hilarious critical commentary of the ME109 cockipt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YVei2Yb_k

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”