Reinstall help

A Living Legend
new reply
mbulldawg
Airman Basic

Reinstall help

Post by mbulldawg »

I am so sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I have run out of ideas. I purchased a new PC for FSX (expecting FS 2020 soon :lol: ). I have loaded FSX and patches for FSX. It is running just fine. I then tried to find the install/files/etc for B-17 Accu-Sim I purchased on my prior computer to copy or transfer over to new computer. I cannot find where it is or what to do. I appreciate y'alls patience. I have been on a government sponsored excursion out of the country for a spell and cannot remember anything about installing the sim. Thanks in advance. :D
Last edited by mbulldawg on 05 Jan 2020, 17:24, edited 2 times in total.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Reinstall help

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi mbulldawg and welcome!

Can you recall roughly when you purchased the B-17 and whether it was direct from the A2A store here?

If it was direct from A2A and more than 18 month ago, your best bet is to follow the steps in this pinned thread so that Lewis can find your previous purchase and transfer it to our current web store.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

mbulldawg
Airman Basic

Post by mbulldawg »

Nick - A2A wrote: 04 Jan 2020, 05:00 Hi mbulldawg and welcome!

Can you recall roughly when you purchased the B-17 and whether it was direct from the A2A store here?

If it was direct from A2A and more than 18 month ago, your best bet is to follow the steps in this pinned thread so that Lewis can find your previous purchase and transfer it to our current web store.

Thanks,
Nick
Thanks very much, Nick. Yes, it was directly from A2A and it was mostly likely more than 18 mo ago (though time runs together when I am gone). I will review the thread you copied. I would also like any insight on P-51D A2A sim(s). Good?? I have had the very good fortune to get some stick time in Crazy Horse 2 (in Fla), Red Nose (CAF D model in Ga) as well as two flights in Liberty Belle, one in Aluminum Overcast, and one in "Memphis Belle", so really looking forward to time in the A2A sims. Thanks for your help.
Last edited by mbulldawg on 05 Jan 2020, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

mbulldawg wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 01:14 Thanks very much, Nick. Yes, it was directly from A2A and it was mostly likely more than 18 mo ago (though time runs together when I am gone). I will review the thread you copied. I would also like any insight on P15 A2A sim(s). Good?? I have had the very good fortune to get some stick time in Crazy Horse 2 (in Fla), Red Nose (CAF D model in Ga) as well as two flights in Liberty Belle, one in Aluminum Overcast, and one in "Memphis Belle", so really looking forward to time in the A2A sims. Thanks for your help.
Assuming you meant P-51 :wink: the A2A P-51 is absolutely outstanding!! Just read the forum posts by Dudley Henriquez for all you need to know about the quality of this airplane...you will NOT be disappointed :mrgreen:

I'm envious as I've never flow a P-51 but have a bunch of T-6 time and had a single ride in a Mustang...I think Crazy Horse is at the top of my bucket list.
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

mbulldawg
Airman Basic

Post by mbulldawg »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 11:28
mbulldawg wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 01:14 Thanks very much, Nick. Yes, it was directly from A2A and it was mostly likely more than 18 mo ago (though time runs together when I am gone). I will review the thread you copied. I would also like any insight on P15 A2A sim(s). Good?? I have had the very good fortune to get some stick time in Crazy Horse 2 (in Fla), Red Nose (CAF D model in Ga) as well as two flights in Liberty Belle, one in Aluminum Overcast, and one in "Memphis Belle", so really looking forward to time in the A2A sims. Thanks for your help.
Assuming you meant P-51 :wink: the A2A P-51 is absolutely outstanding!! Just read the forum posts by Dudley Henriquez for all you need to know about the quality of this airplane...you will NOT be disappointed :mrgreen:

I'm envious as I've never flow a P-51 but have a bunch of T-6 time and had a single ride in a Mustang...I think Crazy Horse is at the top of my bucket list.
MkIV, Thanks for the reference. I will check it out. (And yes, I meant the Mustang (late message last night.). The Texan is awesome! What a fun plane to fly. Crazy Horse is a full P51T with full instruments, It's amazing. I hope you have the chance to fulfill this bucket list item. :)

mbulldawg
Airman Basic

Post by mbulldawg »

Nick - A2A wrote: 04 Jan 2020, 05:00 Hi mbulldawg and welcome!

Thanks,
Nick
I am sorry, but I did not hear back from you about the form I sent in as directed, not me message asking of you even received it.
Did I do something wrong? I can send you a screen shot of the sim on my replaced lap top, showing I own it, if that helps.
Or must I rebuy just to have on new computer after paying for it the first time? Thanks in advance.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

please can you re-submit the form and make sure to follow all the instructions on the step by step here;

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788

Please note that if the information submitted does not result in a new or old account being found the request is skipped as there is nothing to move or no new account to move too. No need to purchase anything again.

thanks,
Lewis- A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mbulldawg
Airman Basic

Post by mbulldawg »

Thanks very much. I resubmitted. Please advise.
I also took picture and short mp4 of the B17 sim open on my old computer that I have not been able to get for my new simulator, so you know I am not lying, but I cannot find a way to attach them in this message. When I hit the insert image button on the menu, it just puts Image in there.
I also want to purchase the P51 sim from you all, but I don't want to get stuck not being able to download it or have similar problems.
I will go ahead and buy, hoping this will work out. Unless you say otherwise.
Thank you.
Mark

Lewis - A2A wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 06:39 Hello,

please can you re-submit the form and make sure to follow all the instructions on the step by step here;

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788

Please note that if the information submitted does not result in a new or old account being found the request is skipped as there is nothing to move or no new account to move too. No need to purchase anything again.

thanks,
Lewis- A2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I am all up to date with the orders so I check and your original was processed Jan 7th and has been in your account ready to download since that date. You can log into your store account to view and download your orders. Worth noting however the order is for the stock B-17 not the Accu-sim pack also?

The only order found with he details submitted is the B-17 order. You can re-submit if you have any other email addresses you make used on different accounts across the years, these can then be migrated to your new account on the current store.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”