MSFS B-17

A Living Legend
jonnieb57
Airman

MSFS B-17

Post by jonnieb57 »

This is my fondest wish for the new MSFS: an Accusim B-17! Who else would like to see this?
:a2awhite: MSFS, waiting to list my new A2A aircraft here!

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Re: MSFS B-17

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

I'd just be happy with a P3D version if I'm honest, which everyone is still waiting for by the way a2a.
AKA "Memey"

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Excellent!!! Yet another thread on the B-17 to skip past...... :roll:
I'm pretty sure A2A is in a position where they are quite aware and don't really need to be reminded of all y'all's wants incessantly...just sayin'...patience is still a virtue :wink:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 08:37 Excellent!!! Yet another thread on the B-17 to skip past...... :roll:
I'm pretty sure A2A is in a position where they are quite aware and don't really need to be reminded of all y'all's wants incessantly...just sayin'...patience is still a virtue :wink:
You did a good job skipping past this one though didn't ya :lol:
AKA "Memey"

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

HE11DUDE04 wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 09:15
MkIV Hvd wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 08:37 Excellent!!! Yet another thread on the B-17 to skip past...... :roll:
Um ya...not so much...well played Sir! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

jonnieb57
Airman

Post by jonnieb57 »

HE11DUDE04 wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 09:15
If you don´t put your wishes front and center, they won´t be heard... and hearing these wishes many times indicates that many people have the same wishes, which translates to more motivation for A2A to grant these wishes. Thank you for not just skipping past, but leaving us a sign that you couldn´t pass it up, so you are also looking for B-17 future things! Bravo!
:a2awhite: MSFS, waiting to list my new A2A aircraft here!

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

jonnieb57 wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 12:45 If you don´t put your wishes front and center, they won´t be heard... and hearing these wishes many times indicates that many people have the same wishes, which translates to more motivation for A2A to grant these wishes. Thank you for not just skipping past, but leaving us a sign that you couldn´t pass it up, so you are also looking for B-17 future things! Bravo!
LOL nice try... and I'm thinking the wishes have been heard. I have no intention of ever flying the B-17 regardless of in whichever sim it eventually shows up. I was just curious about how yet another thread on the same thing that has been covered ad nauseum in multiple other threads by a large group of impatient and at least somewhat demanding people, would be able to shed any new light on you guys' issue... :lol: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 13:15
jonnieb57 wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 12:45 If you don´t put your wishes front and center, they won´t be heard... and hearing these wishes many times indicates that many people have the same wishes, which translates to more motivation for A2A to grant these wishes. Thank you for not just skipping past, but leaving us a sign that you couldn´t pass it up, so you are also looking for B-17 future things! Bravo!
LOL nice try... and I'm thinking the wishes have been heard. I have no intention of ever flying the B-17 regardless of in whichever sim it eventually shows up. I was just curious about how yet another thread on the same thing that has been covered ad nauseum in multiple other threads by a large group of impatient and at least somewhat demanding people, would be able to shed any new light on you guys' issue... :lol: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
I am so confused to why you would be in this part of the forum and not have any interest in the aircraft, maybe I am being too impatient and therefore can't figure it out :lol:
AKA "Memey"

Raven214
Airman

Post by Raven214 »

Seeing as this is one of my favorite aircraft, it goes without saying that I would love to see it in FS2020. I hope it does "make the jump" at some point, but to be fair FS2020 isn't ready for it just yet. The sim is too unstable and the patches are breaking things that weren't broken in the first place. Hopefully over the next few months it will become a stable platform.

For now, the A2A B-17 is about the only reason I still have FSX. I haven't flown it since FS2020 came out, but she's calling me. While FS2020 is still rough, now may be the perfect time to go back. :fsx:
ImageImageImage

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Rob, you threw me there, with the new avatar. I was reading your posts and thinking 'I like this guy, who is he? Go get 'em fellah'. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

HE11DUDE04 wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 13:55 I am so confused to why you would be in this part of the forum and not have any interest in the aircraft, maybe I am being too impatient and therefore can't figure it out :lol:
It's not difficult. He, like me and probably many others are fed up with thread after thread asking for stuff. I want I want I want. You've all been around long enough to know A2A do what they do, when they can do it. I can't recall a single product of theirs that came about as a result of 'requests', can you?
I am happy to be put right.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Ron Attwood wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 14:31 Rob, you threw me there, with the new avatar. I was reading your posts and thinking 'I like this guy, who is he? Go get 'em fellah'. :D
LOL it's a completely new me...and still very nice to have your blessing Ron!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Cue everyone:

What new aircraft should A2A make next???

I should start a Poll...what a good idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Killratio wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 23:06 Cue everyone:

Oh would you please!!!??? Otherwise we'll never know...... :cry: :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Killratio wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 23:06 Cue everyone:

How about a B-17? Or a Beaver? A Brabazon would be nice or even a Concorde, DC-3, F-35...Oh I could go on.........And on..........and on.

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”