B17 suggested posible addons

A Living Legend
Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: B17 suggested posible addons

Post by Gypsy Baron »

Seatime wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 09:16 The 91st is a Member Driven and Member Supported group that strives to make flying in WWII Aircraft and recreating WWii Events fun and educational for all who participate.
There have been countless Members over the past 15 years that have unconditionally given their Time, Efforts and Creations freely to the Public Domain, and a great many others have given monetarily to defray the operating costs of the Group.
At no time did I consider my efforts in producing multiple gauges, custom scenery, 100's of Mission packages, special mission packages (Doolittle Raid, Operation Chastice and others) and lua scripts to be in the public domain.

All my intellectual property that was created with well over 1000 to 2000 hours of effort over the past 10 years was made available ONLY for members of the 91st Bombardment group. The download location of those files was located in areas of the 91st site that were only accessible to members of the 91st. Not the public! The one exception was the release of my initial FLAK package.

As I am no longer a member of the 91st I direct you to remove all content created by me from the current 91st site and any future site(s)!

Paul "Gypsy Baron" Strogen

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”