airspeed tube selector

A Living Legend
new reply
Masterius
Senior Airman

airspeed tube selector

Post by Masterius »

I realize that no few operable cockpit controls have no actual effect on the aircraft. For instance, the flight suit heaters, the O2 valves and flow controls, and almost all of the overhead radio panel controls, just to name a few. Because I'm OCD and anal about gadgets, I've still mapped out a lot of them to my available controllers. :oops:

Like a Royal Canadian Mountie, I've managed to track down almost all of the commands behind the gauges and controls, but the airspeed tube selector continues to elude me. What is the Lvar and/or FSX command that controls that?

Al "Chevalier"

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: airspeed tube selector

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Chevalier.
I think the airspeed tube selector as you put it , which i think you mean Pitot tube selector , may be like the VAC switch on pilots sidewall , I.E. a dummy , i have the mod for the VAC switch that was avail here that makes this work , but the link no longer works , i just hope A2A modify the aircraft to make these workable in the near future .
As for the radios in the roof , the radio compass control operates no2 radio when pushed in , but in FSXA i found this to be a one way switch , once pressed it cannot be unselected on the roof , and then you need to use the 2d radio popup.
Also the co-pilots radio switchboxes are dummys , only the pilots side works on the Liaison for music/speeches.
These dificencies could be limitations of FSXA and P3D.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”