Problem installing sw3dlights is it a ramsonware?

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
imlondono
Airman Basic

Problem installing sw3dlights is it a ramsonware?

Post by imlondono »

Hi, last week I bought the shockwave 3d lights for fsx product, when I try to install it a message in my Acronis security software appears telling that the software that I am trying to install is a ramsonware so I ignored the warning and proceed with the installation, since that my computer worked in an erratic way so I had to make a restore of my computer and couldnt install the product.

So how can you help me?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Problem installing sw3dlights is it a ramsonware?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello imlondono,

False positives from security and anti-virus software are fairly common when installing programs which aren't in widespread use. The 3D Lights Redux package is one of the older A2A products, but please rest assured that it doesn't contain spyware of malware of any kind.

If you can give us a little more information on your system, such as which version of Windows you use and what you mean by your computer working in an "erratic way", hopefully we can assist.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

imlondono
Airman Basic

Post by imlondono »

Hello,

I´m using windows 10

I have problems running REX Sky Force 3d for example, when I start the program it runs very slowly and it gets blocked, the window of windows 10 appears telling "close the program", "or wait until the rpogram responds".

I also have problems when start Prepar3d v4.5. the program starts loading and never finish the loading process so I have to stop the program in the "task manager" window.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello.

The 3D Lights Redux package is for FSX and isn't supported in Prepar3d. If you're trying to use it in Prepar3d v4.5, this may explain your issues.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

imlondono
Airman Basic

Post by imlondono »

Hello Nick,

I use both simulators but I didn´t install 3dlights in Prepar3d only in FSX, but Prepar3d use to get blocked when I started it after install 3Dlights in FSX.

But I solve the problem. I installed the antiMalware software "SUPERAntispyware" and it detected a Malware program in my computer that it got active when I installed 3Dlights Redux, so I run the Antispyware and problem solved.

Thanks for your support anywhere.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”