Shockwave 3D Lights for P3D

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
nantucket
Airman

Shockwave 3D Lights for P3D

Post by nantucket »

I wanted to ask if Shockwave 3D Lights are available for P3D? I recently changed simulator platforms from FSX to Prepar3D v4.5 and noticed that the 3D lights are only available for FS2004 and FSX. Any help will be appreciated!!

Nantucket

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Shockwave 3D Lights for P3D

Post by Lewis - A2A »

P3D as a platform (from memory v4+)has dynamic lighting out of the box. You just have to turn it on in your P3D settings.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

vl1
Airman Basic

Post by vl1 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 07:02 P3D as a platform (from memory v4+)has dynamic lighting out of the box. You just have to turn it on in your P3D settings.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
and if you are NOT using dynmaic lights in p3d? 90% of people do not use them because they are crap.
I have the same question... Will shockwave lights work in p3d???
THANK YOU!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you wish to have advanced lighting in P3D then it comes out of the box, simply turn on the dynamic lights and you'll have actual lighting that lights up properly the world where enabled by the developers.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

vl1
Airman Basic

Post by vl1 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 21 Sep 2019, 04:59 If you wish to have advanced lighting in P3D then it comes out of the box, simply turn on the dynamic lights and you'll have actual lighting that lights up properly the world where enabled by the developers.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
You didn't answer my question, for the second time! Whats wrong with you?
Will the schockwave lights (effects) work in P3Dv4???

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

as answered each time, it is included by default in the simulation. Please treat others as you wish to be treated or you will find your time here to be quiet brief. If you are experiencing issues with P3D dynamic lighting you could post here on the A2A forums pilots lounge or the P3D tech support forums to get it working correctly.

So once again, what you are asking for is already in P3Dv4 as standard. If using P3Dv4 aircraft and not ports they will be there out the box with actual lighting.

thanks,
Lewis

vl1
Airman Basic

Post by vl1 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 23 Sep 2019, 04:51 Hello,

as answered each time, it is included by default in the simulation. Please treat others as you wish to be treated or you will find your time here to be quiet brief. If you are experiencing issues with P3D dynamic lighting you could post here on the A2A forums pilots lounge or the P3D tech support forums to get it working correctly.

So once again, what you are asking for is already in P3Dv4 as standard. If using P3Dv4 aircraft and not ports they will be there out the box with actual lighting.

thanks,
Lewis
Lewis, I am man, I like direct answers. You are giving me "around the topic" answers.
OFCOURSE I am using TFS, FAIB and AIA ported models - as everybody does. And the question stays - If I may use the shockwave effects.
I now start thinking it is easier to copy the effects to the folder and see for myself....

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

So once again, what you are asking for is already in P3Dv4 as standard and being used by the majority of P3D users. If using P3Dv4 aircraft and not ports they will be there out the box with actual lighting.

thanks,
Lewis

vl1
Airman Basic

Post by vl1 »

Thanx for being a parrot and repeating the same answer again.
And separately for copy pasting the text about something brief
You are definitely not a man and definitely an IDIOT.
that's exactly why your software is pirated all over internet

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

vl1 wrote: 26 Sep 2019, 08:42 Thanx for being a parrot and repeating the same answer again.
And separately for copy pasting the text about something brief
You are definitely not a man and definitely an IDIOT.
that's exactly why your software is pirated all over internet
You are clearly not a happy "man" (acting like a spoiled brat)...it's probably time that you just move on and spew your vitriolic BS somewhere else other than THE most welcoming, courteous and helpful forum in the FS addon industry...maybe grow up a bit on the way......
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”