Shockwave 3D Lights Redux version info (movie - screenshots)

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Shockwave 3D Lights Redux version info (movie - screenshots)

Post by Scott - A2A »

I’m sure many of our customers, at one time or another, have enjoyed sitting at a large window at a real airport at night just watching traffic, and admiring how beautiful every aircraft, big and small, is with their suite of lights. This is the experience we strive to bring to Microsoft FSX, and enjoying the environment is one of the finest pleasures for any pilot.

3D Lights Redux adds an all-new suite of lights with over 40 new visual effects, including strobes, beacons, and runway lights. Everything has been well balanced, and result is a more authentic night time experience for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Full info and a movie here:
www.shockwaveproductions.com/store/shockwavelights

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

Congrats on this one Scott!
Snuffy

}SkOrPn--7
Airman

Post by }SkOrPn--7 »

Nice well done ........ Is this file being sent over too this site because this is where my account is and purchased the last 3D lights to keep things in one location?

http://www.theflightsimstore.com/index. ... f3e33ef345

Will they also over there have the upgrade deal or do you have to use this site for that? Anyway this new release looks like alot of work went into it and made the FSX that much more realistic thanks

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Not yet. It is up at sim market. But, you can get the upgrade at shockwave as it will work with any installed original package.
A2A Simulations Inc.

grajay
Airman

Post by grajay »

Gawd - these are seriously great. A huge amount of work to convert all the ai stuff again though :(
Graham

Manny
Airman Basic

Post by Manny »

There were two issues I had with the initial version.

1. In VC, the bright lights do not work.

2. When assigning these lights to airliners..the lights are not that bright enough.

Have these two things been fixed with the DEUX version?

Thanks

Manny

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

Post by AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot »

Is/will there be an Upgrade package/price for the owners of the Non-Redux Lights?

AWF
Tower: "...and for your information, you were slightly to the left of the centerline on that approach."
Speedbird: "That's correct; and, my First Officer was slightly to the right"

BostonVirtualATC.com

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Manny wrote:There were two issues I had with the initial version.

1. In VC, the bright lights do not work.
Not sure, but they seem to work for me.
2. When assigning these lights to airliners..the lights are not that bright enough.
Yes. New lights have been developed strictly for airliners, such as the 747. Look at the screenshots and you will see what I mean.
Is/will there be an Upgrade package/price for the owners of the Non-Redux Lights?
There already is. The price is listed at the very bottom of the product information page. The upgrade price is $7.99.
ImageImage
ImageImage

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

Post by AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot »

CodyValkyrie wrote:There already is. The price is listed at the very bottom of the product information page. The upgrade price is $7.99.
Right, didn't see that eailer. Also, I bought this from FSPilotshop, will it make a diffrence if I buy the upgrade form here?

Thx
AWF
Tower: "...and for your information, you were slightly to the left of the centerline on that approach."
Speedbird: "That's correct; and, my First Officer was slightly to the right"

BostonVirtualATC.com

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot wrote:
Right, didn't see that eailer. Also, I bought this from FSPilotshop, will it make a diffrence if I buy the upgrade form here?

Thx
AWF
As far as I am aware, no. If I am wrong, I'll buy you a copy myself. On my honor.
ImageImage
ImageImage

ftrusky
Senior Airman

Post by ftrusky »

Is 3D Lights Redux an auto install process for the stock FSX planes and cut and paste operation for other addon planes?

naburney
Airman Basic

Re: Shockwave 3D Lights Redux version info (movie - screenshots)

Post by naburney »

Hi Scott
i requested the configrationof redux light for the Overland Boeing Series but unfortunately nobody replied on the forum. this is disadvantage of forum u dont know how is responsible for your hlep.
i found one mail which showing the overland configration but that is in different format. please can u help me that i can enjoy the light in my overland Beoing.
second i tried it in Posky (project open sky) model but not working. i already download all the files for your foum.
please can u help.
Burney

bobbyjoh
Airman

Re: Shockwave 3D Lights Redux version info (movie - screensh

Post by bobbyjoh »

Hey Lewis,

Just bought the Shockwave 3D light Redux to put on my Level D 767. Can't find any info on a config file to add to the LDS767. Can someone help me get the full benefit of this program.

Thanks

Bob

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”