Blank Texture for B-17 FS9

Wings of POWER Heavy Bombers and Jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
new reply
ronmcneil
Airman Basic

Blank Texture for B-17 FS9

Post by ronmcneil »

I read somewhere around the same time as purchasing this aircraft that a blank texture set was available at AVSIM but I have searched high and low in vain for this file which appears to have disappeared from the web all together.

Anyone completed such a project and if so is it available for download, I am fine repainting but find it almost impossible over an existing repaint.

ronmcneil
Airman Basic

Re: Blank Texture for B-17 FS9

Post by ronmcneil »

NINE months awaiting a reply and the first one is so far off-topic it doesn't even refer to the question originally asked.

Tell me "pqrs693" just where did that diatribe originate from and in what way does it refer to the repainting of an aircraft, read the original title: "Blank Texture for B-17 FS9" and try and see if anywhere in your reply you even come close to answering that question.

Whatever planet you are on you appear to be obsessed with your own self importance as you spout on about playing games and writing text and absolutely NOTHING about my question.

Read the question - look around and having decided you actually know nothing, shut the hell up we don't need this crap and if you do actually understand the question and in any way, shape or form actually know how to answer it then do so but keep your stupidity to yourself nobody needs it.

Finally: What the hell does World Of Warcraft have to do with FS9? Do you even know what FS9 actually is - the clue is in the title.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Ron,

I am sorry, but I don't understand either post here. Can you clarify what it is you are asking about?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

Scott what i think he is after a paint kit for the fs9 b-17 from your heavy bombers and jets pack

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Ron,

This board is occasionally attacked by spammers that post link-filled posts to World of Warcraft, gold dealerships, ?????, etc. Some of the posts are nonsense and I really don't know what their objective is (other than to get you to click on the hyperlinks). They tend to dredge up old posts as a means of getting attention.

As for the paint kit, I once downloaded a Wings of Power B-17 paint kit hoping to make it work for another project. I don't know what model it is for and I suspect that it is the PSD textures that were offered through this forum for the Wings of Power II B-17. Maybe if I check the textures in PhotoShop I'll have a better idea...
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “Heavy Bombers and Jets”