B-17 Control Panel Veiws

Wings of POWER Heavy Bombers and Jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
new reply
mikenew
Airman Basic

B-17 Control Panel Veiws

Post by mikenew »

Hello,

How do I get the different cockpit views for the B-17. In the flight manual Wings of Power Heavy Bombers) it shows cockpit center, center panel,cockpit wide, etc. What are the command keys. Can I zoom in on the Cockpit wide of instrument panel?

I finally figure how to taxi and take off, but need better views of instrument panels in cockpit.

Thanks for the Help.

Mike

KrazySwede
Airman

Re: B-17 Control Panel Veiws

Post by KrazySwede »

I don't have the B-17 so I can't give any aircraft-specific help, but have you tried the different panel commands (Shift + 1, Shift +2, etc)? You could always switch to the virtual cockpit (VC), if you're in the standard 2D cockpit, and pan/zoom all you want :).

mikenew
Airman Basic

Post by mikenew »

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. How do I get to virtual cockpit (vc).

Thanks,

Mike

KrazySwede
Airman

Post by KrazySwede »

You can cycle through the different view categories (cockpit, external, tower views, etc) with "S", and then cycle through views within each category with "A" (assuming you haven't changed the default controls.) This is particularly useful in the VC and locked spot view categories since it can give you some interesting angles and viewpoints :).
You can also right click anywhere on the screen and select a view through the menu that comes up. You should be able to find those panels you're looking for under the "Cockpit" option in that menu.

new reply

Return to “Heavy Bombers and Jets”