Update question

It's big, powerful, and fast.
new reply
jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Update question

Post by jcblom »

Hi Guys,

a while back, there was talk of accu-sim for the P-47, complete with a make over, but I haven't heard since.
The reason I ask was that you mentioned a completely new texture set-up too, so I stopped painting P-47's and decided to wait for the update/new version. Is there any ETA for this version, or is it still so far in the future that i can continue using the present model for repaints?
Same questions for the P-51 by the way, any ETA there, and will the updated version have new textures too?

Jan Kees
FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Update question

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Jan Kee's,

Wonderful to have you here, brillaint paints we do hope you continue with our newer models.

Now with the 377 SP1 out all focus is on the accu-sim P47, no eta but it is full steam ahead!
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Epsillon
Senior Airman

Re: Update question

Post by Epsillon »

jcblom wrote:Hi Guys,

a while back, there was talk of accu-sim for the P-47, complete with a make over, but I haven't heard since.
The reason I ask was that you mentioned a completely new texture set-up too, so I stopped painting P-47's and decided to wait for the update/new version. Is there any ETA for this version, or is it still so far in the future that i can continue using the present model for repaints?
Same questions for the P-51 by the way, any ETA there, and will the updated version have new textures too?

Jan Kees
Good news!
I also planned to port my old repaints on the new T-Bolt.
This plane will have a wardrobe of diva! :mrgreen:

Best regards,

Stephan

new reply

Return to “P47 Thunderbolt”