Re: Screenshots and Manuals

Post by RSorochak »

Back with a few more. Hope you enjoy them:

Rich

Private-Cowboy
Senior Airman

Post by Private-Cowboy »

Thanks for another great A2A plane. Complexity is a bit overwhelming atm but it's great fun. And many thanks for the wonderful paint(s). :wink:

Th!rdeye
Airman

Post by Th!rdeye »

I used to do Screenshot Art with heavy edits at the former screenshotart.com (i think that was the URL) before it had to close down. This new sim (to me) and new plane are inspiring me lately... Might break out the CS9 and find a BF109G addon and start making some combat ones.. :)

Thanks for a fantastic plane A2A!

FlyFly157
Airman First Class

Post by FlyFly157 »

Thanks for the manuals. RSorochak: How the heck do you take such good shots?????? :shock:
Image Image

Intel Core i7 CPU
920 @ 2.67 GHz
6 GB Memory
Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285.0 3.8MB

Reeco
Airman Basic

Post by Reeco »

Hi, new member here. Just wanted to say thanks for such a great product!

Here's a pic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Zorg12
Senior Airman

Post by Zorg12 »

Great shots all.

Here's one showing the P-47 next to the Spit

And the P-47 coughing a little at full power. 8)

wjskyout
Airman

Post by wjskyout »

Zorg12 wrote:Great shots all.

Here's one showing the P-47 next to the Spit

]
Nice pic. Excuse my ignorance, as I only own the WOP2 Jug, but why is the Accusim bundle for the WOP3 version US$11 more than the (much newer) WOP3 Spit provided you owned previous models of both? I never upgraded the P47 to the '3/A' standard as I am not personally a fan of the razorback version. A block 25 P-47D bubbletop Superbolt would have rounded this package out nicely and had wider appeal.

After finally breaking into the Accusim world with the B-17 (sorry not a fan of the B337 Strat either, bit of a fringe aircraft and not the prettiest! If it was an Accusim Constellation I would have paid for it immediately, but thats my personal preference), I couldn't wait for the release of the Spit. That has proved to live up to the hype and is magnificent model all round. To that end, is there something extra the Jug has that makes it more expensive? Although it doesn't have the meaner looking bubble canopy and ridgeback, I may yet buy it, but I am surprised that the Spit is cheaper when it appears to be an evolved Accusim model.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

To that end, is there something extra the Jug has that makes it more expensive?
I would say not, at least in terms of features. The Spitfire benefits from the advancements pioneered by the B-17G and the Piper Cub, which were both after the Thunderbolt, so it has more features than the P-47.

I'm sure there is a rationale behind making the new Spitfire cheaper than the older Thunderbolt. Perhaps it is because of the state of the current economy. My guess is that the price reflects an emerging business model where future Spitfire models (or other Merlin engine driven aircraft) can be piggybacked onto a common AccuSim package. We've already heard word that a Mk.V is ready but it will not have a separate AccuSim package; does this mean that for an additional $20-30 you can add this variant to the current Spitfire AccuSim code?
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

wjskyout
Airman

Post by wjskyout »

Skycat wrote:
To that end, is there something extra the Jug has that makes it more expensive?
I would say not, at least in terms of features. The Spitfire benefits from the advancements pioneered by the B-17G and the Piper Cub, which were both after the Thunderbolt, so it has more features than the P-47.

I'm sure there is a rationale behind making the new Spitfire cheaper than the older Thunderbolt. Perhaps it is because of the state of the current economy. My guess is that the price reflects an emerging business model where future Spitfire models (or other Merlin engine driven aircraft) can be piggybacked onto a common AccuSim package. We've already heard word that a Mk.V is ready but it will not have a separate AccuSim package; does this mean that for an additional $20-30 you can add this variant to the current Spitfire AccuSim code?
Yeah, interesting thought. I was surprised that the Mk I/II was used as the testbed for the P-51D (thats what someone said either in a post or vid clip linked this forum a while back...), given that the later 1720 HP Merlin 66 (RM 10SM) of the Mk VIII and IV was the equivalent of the Merlin 266 (Packard) which is used in the P-51D, NOT the 1030 HP Merlin II (RM 1S) of the Mk I or the 1150 HP Merlin XII (RM 3S) of the MkII. That would have been the path of least resistance from a developmental point of view anyway.

With the Merlin variants Accusimed it would be sensational to see A2A versions of the Lancaster and DH Mosquito. I'm sure they would be bestsellers, as they were iconic aircraft, and there is not worthwhile free or payware example of either type available for FSX :(

Either way, I will be buying any upgrade to the Spit as well as both the P-51 and F-4 when they are released :D

Puma257
Airman

Post by Puma257 »

Approach, somewhere in the virtual world...

"Banshee 11, Bear, check our gear"
"Wilco Bear, keep 'r steady"
"rgr"
"Bear, Banshee 11, gear is in....."
"Oh my... I guess we have a problem..."

diogoaqua
Airman Basic

Post by diogoaqua »

Hi. First of all, i'm a big fan of A2A Simulations products. Specially the WW2 airplanes.

I decided to share some screenshots that i made. Hope you guys like it.

Soon i will post more photos.

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yup, a real looker 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”