cannot turn on Accusim P3D4.5 (hotfix2)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
eke2000
Airman

cannot turn on Accusim P3D4.5 (hotfix2)

Post by eke2000 »

Hi,
On the first day after installation new J3 Cub everything worked perfectly but today no longer works. Can`t drop passenger into the virtual cockpit (that is, not visually).Sometimes it still succeeds put passenger to floatplane Cub (no allways) but then it is static and not speak.I see that in the mini-control is Accu - SIm OFF
and can't turn it on.
What has happened now, because in the beginning everything worked well. In the meantime I've only installed TOCA ENVSOUND but when J-3 Cub problems started i uninstalled ENVSOUND and restored all files.I've also been three times fully reinstallrd A2a Piper J3 Cub but nothing will change,seems that it don't work anymore.
What is wrong that Accusim can`t work? Is there any idea?

regards

Felix

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: cannot turn on Accusim P3D4.5 (hotfix2)

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Felix,

Have you made any other changes within P3D since installing the Cub? Even something simple like changing your default flight? For trouble-free operation, we always recommend using a stick P3D aircraft for the default scenario.

Also, could you let us know whether you have any third-party AV software running, and if so, from which provider?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

eke2000
Airman

Post by eke2000 »

Hi
I'm always started P3D4.5 with my default flight with default Maule. I use a lot of software but now i have used GSX2, Active Sky, Chaseplane (Fsuipc), PTA 2.67 and in P3D4 options i changing only sound option. And if something is out of place then why it does not restore when reinstalling.

Felix

eke2000
Airman

Post by eke2000 »

hi,
Of course,the simulator has many more as well A2A Pipe Cub and they should all fit together, at least then buyers should be warned, if their product is so capricious.
I've been working all day today with this Piper Cub (Accu-SIm) problem - uninstalling, installing, loading etc. Logically, it can't be as it is (so many times fully reinstalling Cub) and restored simulator for backup files.!
I have nothing else to do here, I'll be waiting, maybe some people will have the same problem and find a solution or developers correcting errors.
So far i can't use it and that's a pity because the plane itself is very nice!

regards

Felix

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Felix,

There are dozens of third-party utliities available for P3D, so we can't test with every conceivable one of them. In your case, it sounds like a change was made to a setting or add-on after you installed the Cub which has led to some issues. In any event, this issue wasn't reported during testing, and you're the first customer to encounter it.

Have you tried loading the Cub without add-ons like ChasePlane and PTA running? I'm afraid that repeatedly reinstalling rarely solves issues like this if another utility or add-on is involved.

One basic thing to check is if log.dat files are being written to the "Documents\A2A\FSX\PiperJ3" folder. To test, try deleting the files in this directory and reloading the Cub. Then, after you exit P3D, check to see if new files have been created here.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

eke2000
Airman

Post by eke2000 »

Hi
OK, I'll watch it tomorrow! Strange is that in the meantime A2A Cub (Accu-sim) working ok and then it doesn't work again.I don't change nothing also doesn`t use any other programs only reload simulator.This is confusing because there is no logic!

regards

Felix

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”