Thank you!

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
PieceOfCake
Airman First Class

Thank you!

Post by PieceOfCake »

I just wanted to say thank you for creating this amazing recreation of the most iconic plane ever existed!
Been flying it for days now and enjoying it more and more. It really was a steep learning curve. In the beginning I got constantly fluid leakage and did not know what was going on.
After reading the manual I realised I have been flying like I should not. I had to unlearn everything I learned from the Team Fusion Mod sim.

The only thing this sims misses now is being able to shoot down some Heinkels and 109's. Perhaps in the future?
That would be my dream come true <3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Thank you!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey,

glad you are enjoying the simulation, hope she brings you many hours of flying fun in the virtual skies.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Glad you like her!!!

There is plenty to do with learning how to get the absolute best out of her..but plenty of advice here.

regards

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

I just wanted to chime in here as well and say THANK YOU to ALL those who helped develop this INCREDIBLE model.
I adore the Spitfire, it is my favourite plane of all time and I would argue it has the best cockpit rendering of any A2A plane out there.

Just incredible work, I fly very often and I am sticking with FSX, as it has all my A2A planes. The planes are more important to me than the simulator itself and with accu-sim, well.......... need I say more.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Glad to see you are still flying her!
I confess to a little bias ...but I agree with everything you said :)
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”