Nav Lights Floating

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
JRCZ97
Airman Basic

Nav Lights Floating

Post by JRCZ97 »

Hi All,

I've recently bought the A2A Spitfire, its an amazing aircraft and loving every minute of it, however, when I spawn or turn on/off the nav lights, they produce a second floating light that doesn't disappear and is not attached to the aircraft. It just remains in place. Please see the screenshot below.

https://prnt.sc/sujizh

I've reinstalled the aircraft and ensure that when it was removed there were no files left behind so I'm not sure what is causing this. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jamie

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Nav Lights Floating

Post by bladerunner900 »

Hello and welcome.

I had that problem when running the FSX version in P3D. Before the P3D version was released.
https://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vi ... 30#p432547

So what sim are you running and what version of the Spitfire did you buy would be my questions. It looks like the P3D version of the Spitfire to me. No doubt Nick will be along shortly to ask the same. :wink:

Whatever version you have, you probably need to run the updater to get to the latest spec.

Steve.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jamie,

Yes, if you can let us know which host simulator you have the Spit installed in, it'll help us get started with troubleshooting.

Please can you also let us know if you have any other add-ons installed. For example, AI traffic add-ons sometimes modify effect files.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

JRCZ97
Airman Basic

Post by JRCZ97 »

Hi both,

I have the Spit installed in P3D 4.5 and I bought the Accu-sim Spitfire MkI-II (P3Dv4 Academic) product.

I have no AI addons, however, I do have PMDG, QW, Aerosoft aircraft etc.

Thanks,

Jamie

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks Jamie,

The light effects in your screenshot definitely don't seem to be the default ones provided with the Spit, so chances are something on your system is modifying them. Do you have any add-ons installed in P3D at all, other than aircraft?

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”