Friday, February 12, 2021 - LWD12

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Friday, February 12, 2021 - LWD12

Post by Paughco »

Our mission for this coming Friday, codenamed LWD12, is to keep moving south. I hope you guys enjoyed your week in the town of iquitos, because we're gonna cover some territory on this next flight. We'll be flying from Colonel Francis Secada Vignetta in Iquito, Peru (SPQT) to Inca Manco Capac International in Puno, also in Peru. We'll briefly invade Brazilian airspace but I don't think they'll notice. Most of the flight will be over flat jungle, but we'll have to fly over some mountains to get to our destination. There'll be a bit of a challenge at the end of the flight, because Inco Manco Capac has a field elevation of 12,552 feet. Here's the scoop on Puno, where we'll be relaxing and touring after our next flight: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puno. The flight will be 731 miles, which will take us about 2 hr 42 min in our trusty P-51s.

Meet: 1845z or earlier to check out your airplane, warm it up, etc.
Take Off: 1900z
Sim time for take off: 1100 local
Weather: Real, Historical for the time and date of our flight, or custom if bad.
Network: JoinFS
Server: Digital Themepark
Comms: A2A Discord.

Block fuel for this flight is 188 gallons. I plan to run full wing tanks and about 60 gallons in the fuselage tank. We'll be getting into serious mountains, so make sure your O2 system is fully serviced and checked out.

Here's the SkyVector link: https://skyvector.com/?ll=-9.3861999755 ... BCZ%20SPJL.

NOTAM: Our first waypoint is listed as SPDN in SkyVector, and as SWJV in the .pln formatted flight plan. Doesn't really matter, 'cuz we're just flying over it.

I'll post a similar message about this flight on the MP Section of the A2A Discord Channel, which will include the flight plan in .pln format.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”