March 28, Misfits 'n WAG's lunch surprise

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: March 28, Misfits 'n WAG's lunch surprise

Post by Paughco »

That's a real bummer, Ian! I'm glad that I haven't yet deleted P3D v4. It's just sitting there, for no apparent good reason. Well, now I know a good reason to let it sit there a bit longer.

Dunno if it's worth it, but once you've bought P3D v4, you own it forever. If you started right now, you could maybe download and install P3D v4, maybe on an external HD, then get what you need of ORBX scenery for P3D v4, and there you go! Just after writing that, I thought, "Naw..."

Seeya
ATB

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

Paughco wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 19:01 That's a real bummer, Ian! I'm glad that I haven't yet deleted P3D v4. It's just sitting there, for no apparent good reason. Well, now I know a good reason to let it sit there a bit longer.

Dunno if it's worth it, but once you've bought P3D v4, you own it forever. If you started right now, you could maybe download and install P3D v4, maybe on an external HD, then get what you need of ORBX scenery for P3D v4, and there you go! Just after writing that, I thought, "Naw..."

Seeya
ATB
That made me depressed to even consider installing everything again.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

twsharp12 wrote: 26 Mar 2021, 08:13
Paughco wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 19:01 Dunno if it's worth it, but once you've bought P3D v4, you own it forever. If you started right now, you could maybe download and install P3D v4, maybe on an external HD, then get what you need of ORBX scenery for P3D v4, and there you go! Just after writing that, I thought, "Naw..."

Seeya
ATB
That made me depressed to even consider installing everything again.
That's exactly what I did. I reinstalled v4.5 on another drive (where it used to live) and then reinstalled all the west coast airports that are not yet available for v5. It only took a couple of hours and with the exception of KRDD that seems a bit hit and miss for some reason... :? ...all the airports work fine and it was completely worth the time...to each, his own! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

ianfisher 101
Staff Sergeant

Post by ianfisher 101 »

Alumni

Daylight saving comes into force tonight so from now until October we will start our Sunday streams at 1815z and our Friday streams at 1800z.
Spitfire : P-51 : L-049 : C172 : C182 : PA-24 : PA-28 : T-6 : P-40 : V35B : J-3 : P-47 : Anson : 504K : Albatros : B377 : HE-219

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey guys, slight cock up my end with the time change, school holiday start having the kiddies here and what not, So ill have to miss tonight's session. Have fun and treat Heidi well in your little yellow planes 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”