Blackbushe Fly In

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
P40 Master
Airman

Blackbushe Fly In

Post by P40 Master »

Looking to set up a multiplayer fly-in with an airshow and maybe a couple of warbird tail chase flights. I think it would be amazing to have a formation of all the accu-sim warbirds with a bonanza photo ship. all ideas are welcome

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Re: Blackbushe Fly In

Post by ratty »

Terrific idea! From forum posts and view counts I sense there's a lot of interest in multiplayer, just not a lot of participation. It would be good to encourage more. In my experience, the way to make a fly-in/airshow happen is simply to design it, write it up, post it - and then wait and see if anyone shows up.

I had moderate success with a similar show back when FSX was new. I established a schedule of events - races, competitions, demos, etc. - and did the thing over the course of about ten hours, so that people in Europe, the US, and down in Australia and NZ all had a chance to participate. I think we had about 40 people show up, all told; not a lot, but it was a blast!

You'll need volunteers. I'm on board.

P40 Master
Airman

Re: Blackbushe Fly In

Post by P40 Master »

Sounds like a plan, I'll get some planning done. could maybe get some other events involved like a spot landing competition or best formation fly past. I'm UK based and really dont mind sitting all day watching it come together.

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”