The Yanks are Coming! - Leg 05 - Friday, 6-Aug-21

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

The Yanks are Coming! - Leg 05 - Friday, 6-Aug-21

Post by Paughco »

Fellow Misfits: Fellow Misfits: Our next mission on Friday, August 6th will be Kulusuk (BGKK) to Keflavik (BIKF). I know we'll all be happy to get off Kulusuk Island, as there's absolutely nothing going on there. How about that trail walk? Did you enjoy the drum dancing performance? The church made out of a wrecked ship was nice. We did all that on the first day. OK, we finally get to go. We're going to fly across the North Atlantic to Keflavik in Greenland. They tell me that nearby Reykjavik has more stuff to see and a more exciting nightlife.

Here's the Skyvector representation of our third flight, designated TYAC 05: https://skyvector.com/?ll=64.1847370690 ... KFV%20BIKF.

Preferred aircraft is the Boeing B-17. Bring a long-legged warbird if you don't have a 'Fort. Block fuel for the B-17G for this mission will be 638 gallons. The flight will take about 2 hr 19 min. Block fuel is 702 gallons.

Meet at: 1730z for a 1800z departure.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS. Speaking of JoinFS: let's all download and run the latest version, which as of 30 Jul 21 is v3.0.6

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Local takeoff time: 1100.

Weather: historic, set for 1100, August 6th, 2021.

I'll post the LNV flight plan on Discord. Hey - what's the worst that can happen?

Seeya
ATB (Paughco)

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”