Sunday, 5-Sep-21 Connie Aid Flight to New Orleans

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Sunday, 5-Sep-21 Connie Aid Flight to New Orleans

Post by Paughco »

Hi guys. Join me in an aid flight from Tulsa, Oklahoma (KTUL) to New Orleans (KMSY). As you all know, Hurricane Ida is trashing the place. The picture below shows the situation as of 1600 local time 29-Aug-21. The weather is expected to improve somewhat by next Sunday, 5-Sep-21.

Show up with your Connie early enough to complete your preflight, fuel, and load your airplane. We're hauling either medical personnel or essential supplies. Actually, just about all the essential supplies will already have been hauled in by the USAF and others. All that'll be left by the time we get ready to go will be the less essential supplies. My airplane will be carrying many barrels of white lightning, contributed by all the local moonshiners, to be used for medical and other purposes.

Here's the SkyVector flight plan: https://skyvector.com/?ll=33.1504295657 ... RQR%20KMSY.

The flight plan will be on Victor Airways, with plenty of VORs and other things to keep your navigators busy. The flight will be 493 miles, and will take about 2 hr 21 min, and block fuel for the trip will be 1,343 gallons.

Aircraft: Connie or equivalent.
Meet: 1730 Zulu (allow time for getting your Connie preflighted, loaded, started, warmed up, etc.).
Taxi out: 1730 Zulu (1045 local time).
Take Off 1800 Zulu (1100 local time).
Weather: Historical for 1100 hrs on the date of our flight, or custom if bad.
Network JoinFS
Server Digital Themepark
Comms A2A Discord.

I'll post the Little NavMap flight plan on the Discord A2A multiplayer channel.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”