A2A Flight for Sunday September 19th

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

A2A Flight for Sunday September 19th

Post by Gypsy Baron »

I just threw together a plan for a flight from Reno to Nellis, following the state line for a bit then going into Nevada to visit Tonopah, Tonopah Test Range, Area 51 and on to Nellis AFB. I have now edited the original to add a run from Neliis through Death Valley to Bishop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE 01:25 UTC

We now start at Reno Stead, 4SD, and then fly on to KRNO to pick up the 'old' flight plan. P-51 is the plane of choice for a fast run over the high desert. At Nellis we will turn back to the WEST and run through Death Valley and end up at Bishop, KBIH

The attached ZIP file has a lnmpln file and an FSX PLN and a PLG file.

http://pstrogen.digitalspacemail8.net/t ... _9_19A.zip

Here is the route.....

Have fun....

-=GB=-
Last edited by Gypsy Baron on 19 Sep 2021, 11:26, edited 7 times in total.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Flight for Sunday September 19th

Post by Paughco »

Gypsy: Got it. Thank you!

Had to make a minor tweak because Bailey Ranch wouldn't show up on the GTN 650 in my Mustang, but now everything is just great!

Some say that a certain Fool got up to 150 mph on a K1200S motorcycle on Hwy 6 just north of KTPH one day back in 2008 or so. Just a rumor, of course. 8)

Seeya
ATB

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

I am about to UPLOAD a new plan and map. Starting at Stead and going to Nellis then a swing to the west and through death Valley.

Will mark it with the UTC of my new uploads, same name as original but an 'A' appended to the download files..

http://pstrogen.digitalspacemail8.net/t ... _9_19A.zip

-=GB=-

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Gypsy: Thank you for the updated flight plan. Should be a real hoot in our Mustangs. For my GTN650: In addition to making shifting a waypoint from Bailey Ranch to a very nearby user waypoint, I had to do the same thing for the apparently defunct Amargosa Airstrip (70CL). Not a problem - the nearby user waypoint is sitting square on the nearby DVJ Fine Cannabis shop. Again, classic!

Seeya
ATB

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

Paughco,

Thanks for posting the missing way point data. Should help the others to 'adjust' as well.

I'm going to fly this later today (Saturday) to check the route on my FSX installation.

-=GB=-

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”