Friday, 9-Sep-22 Route 2 (Leg 7)

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Friday, 9-Sep-22 Route 2 (Leg 7)

Post by Paughco »

Guys: The terrain in the flight will be way better than what we had in the previous flight, so I plan on flying my Cessna 182 for an optimal view. Anything you like will work, but the timing of the route is just about right for a Cessna 182.

Glacier Park Intl (KGPI) is our point of origin for leg 7 of our Hwy 2 flight. We'll follow Hwy 2 to Felts Airport (KSFF). We'll be flying over lots of really cool airstrips, and we can touch-and-go or even land on any we want.

We're going take a little side-trip off of Hwy 2 - we're going to back-track along the route my friend Mike took out of Yaak, Montana. Somewhere along the way he crashed his motorcycle and went off the road. That was the last time any of us saw Mike. Well, at least he went out with his boots on, as they say.

The flight is 357 nm, and it'll take about 2 h 13 m in a Cessna 182 (so sez LNV).

Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Start at: Glacier Park Intl (KGPI).

Local takeoff time: 1200.

Weather: historic for our takeoff time (it'll be very close to "Live," so it hardly matters).

Here's the flight plan for Rt 2 on SkyVector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=48.2707629420 ... 70S%20KSFF

I'll post the LNV flight plan on Discord.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”