Sunday 2-April-2023 Cubs on Floats Over Vancouver Island

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Sunday 2-April-2023 Cubs on Floats Over Vancouver Island

Post by Paughco »

Misfits: Next Sunday we'll fly our J-3 Cubs on floats from Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base (CYWH) to Comox Seaplane Base (CCX6). The terrain is wild and wooly, so you'd better leave Heidi at home.

We'll take off from Victoria Harbour Spb at 1100 local time on 2-Apr-2023. We'll then fly along the Western coastline of Vancouver Island until we get to Bamfieled Spb (CAF9), where we'll gas up so we can make it across to the Eastern side of Vancouver Island, past Port Alverni and on to our destination, Comox Spb.

Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Start at: Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base (CYWH).

Local takeoff time: 1100, 2-Apr-2023

Weather: Live, because our takeoff time will be exactly in synch with the local date and time.

Here's the flight plan on SkyVector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=49.0031051942 ... 37W%20CCX6

I'll post the LNV flight plan on the MP Channel of Discord.

Seeya
ATB

DavidW
Airman First Class

Re: Sunday 2-April-2023 Cubs on Floats Over Vancouver Island

Post by DavidW »

It looks like I will have to give this flight a miss this week. I don't have any of the air bases in my sim.
ImageImage
ImageImage

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

I've not checked in my v4, but it's quite possible I don't have them either. Since it's all water anyway, we can just land where the others land.

DavidW
Airman First Class

Post by DavidW »

I have managed to create a work-around starting from a different sea-base and flying in. I have been a little pressed for time this week so I was unable to knock some waterbases via ADE to make things easier.

EDIT: I have the airports in the sim when ORBX PNW is activated so I scanned the scenery into Plan-G and now everything is fine. :o
ImageImage
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”