Help With Recovering Previously Purchased COTS B377 Stratocruiser (FSX) & COTS 049 Constellation (FSX)

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
andrewhb17
Airman

Help With Recovering Previously Purchased COTS B377 Stratocruiser (FSX) & COTS 049 Constellation (FSX)

Post by andrewhb17 »

Hello A2A Tech Support,

I just wanted to reach out to first thank you for helping all of us long-time avid A2A fans, myself included, have a smooth transition from the old to new website. After filling out the Google Form, my account is back up and running! The only thing that I noticed was that I am missing my previous orders of the Captain of the Ship B377 Stratocruiser (FSX) and Captain of the Ship 049 Constellation (FSX) - I believe these were purchased in 2017. Can you please help me recover these planes into my account? Thank you very much for the help in advance.

The only order # that I am able to locate is Order #122184 for the B377 Stratocruiser. I cannot find the order # in which was assigned to my purchase of the 049 Constellation.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Help With Recovering Previously Purchased COTS B377 Stratocruiser (FSX) & COTS 049 Constellation (FSX)

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Andrew,

I'll ping Lewis about your message as I don't have access to the store accounts. However, generally if the account migration Google form doesn't work, it's because the email address used for purchase was different to the one submitted, so this might be worth double-checking. Also, customers sometimes forget that they purchased a product from a third-party online store rather than direct from ourselves, often due to a sale or voucher.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

andrewhb17
Airman

Re: Help With Recovering Previously Purchased COTS B377 Stratocruiser (FSX) & COTS 049 Constellation (FSX)

Post by andrewhb17 »

Nick - A2A wrote: 28 Jun 2022, 17:01 Hello Andrew,

I'll ping Lewis about your message as I don't have access to the store accounts. However, generally if the account migration Google form doesn't work, it's because the email address used for purchase was different to the one submitted, so this might be worth double-checking. Also, customers sometimes forget that they purchased a product from a third-party online store rather than direct from ourselves, often due to a sale or voucher.

Thanks,
Nick
Thank you for your help.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All sorted for you on the store, looks like a mix up between emails, you have a few in use so ive added the products to the @gmail one that appeared to be the most active one on the store.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

andrewhb17
Airman

Post by andrewhb17 »

Ah I see. Thank you so much for your help, Lewis. If you don't mind, could you please PM me what gmail account I used back then? I have several accounts that I've abandoned due to spam so I am unsure which one I may have used lol. If due to security purposes, the first and last letter/number of the respective email would help me pinpoint the account. Thanks again.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Its the same email you use for the forums

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

andrewhb17
Airman

Post by andrewhb17 »

I got it all sorted out! Thank you, again! :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Lovely jubbly, happy flying in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”