Question about Installation-Order due to two files

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
Matt88
Airman Basic

Question about Installation-Order due to two files

Post by Matt88 »

Hello, I have a question and I hope someone can help me. I just bought the 377 . After the Purchase was complete, I was forwarded to the Download-Section. But there are two Items now. One that leads to the download of a zip file called "wos_b377" (191Mb) and one that leads me to download a zip-file called "COTS_FULL377_FSX." (270MB) I have no prior A2A Products installed. What do I need to do/What are the differnces? Is this the basefile and an update? Do I need to install one or both and if so in what order? Any help would be great

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Question about Installation-Order due to two files

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Matt88 and welcome.

The venerable Boeing 377 has been repackaged several times since its original release in 2008. The "wos_b377_v2_full.EXE" is the full package including the Accu-Sim and Captain of the Ship expansion packs which were first released as add-ons. The other package is provided on your account for legacy reasons I believe.

After installing the 377, please also run the global Accu-Sim update which can be downloaded here.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Matt88
Airman Basic

Post by Matt88 »

Awesome! Thank You so much for your quick response. I will run the "full" one and update as instructed :-) Thank You once again :-)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy getting to grips with the 377 and if you have any more questions, please just ask away. There's a very knowledgeable and friendly community of virtual Stratocruiser pilots here.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”