Honest, reliable, iconic American fighter
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Independent, unedited customer reviews

Post by Scott - A2A »

Flightsim.com

Matthew Duren
The only bad thing about A2A's warbirds with Accusim is they make all my other payware warbirds look like crap. This P40 and their Spitfire have no equals. Outstanding product.

Romain Deschamps
A superb plane for FSX! Obligatory Accusim!
Accusim: the heart of P-40 is: Absolutely necessary! Brilliant!

Ryan Yamada
I don't think you're going to find a better P-40 than this. I didn't even indulge myself in this birds Accu-Sim expansion (waiting on another payware before I get around to this), and it's still a great bird to fly. The attention to detail is uncanny. The model looks excellent. As soon as you fly it in the air (properly), it becomes an epic flight. This is a must have!

Dan Reid
You will not find a more immersive aircraft. Get the accusim package. The A2A accusim products are worth every penny.

SimMarket

Alain Gaudreault

A2A (with Accusim) makes the most complete and immersive add-ons available on the market. Period.
One cannot compare their products with any other products because nothing comes even close.
Another plus is they constantly work on the products that have released, coming up with new and better (if that' possible!) stuff in form of patches and the likes. A2A will only built a plane from the ground up ONLY if they have access to that type of plane in the "flesh" so to speak. No guess work. You can literally fly their add-ons by the numbers.
The P-40 is their last addition in the Accusim hangar and it is no exception. It was previously released but was upgraded with a better quality VC and of course, new sounds, and Accusim.
This add-on is, simply put, phenomenal. I'm a retired CAF member and i still fly GA's and this as close as it comes to the real thing. No one will regret buying this product: it is worth every penny.

A2A Simulations Inc.

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Independent, unedited customer reviews

Post by Norforce »

And yet again another superb system from the A2A crew well done guys & gals :-)
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

I have flown our museums P-40N Warhawk, during airshows. And the A-2-A P-40 with accusim is so close to the operations of the real thing, the only thing missing is the vibration you feel in the sick, and in your chair, when flying this bird.....
Absolutuly a wonder machine to fly.thanks guys for another work of art. :wink: :mrgreen:

Toonsis
Technical Sergeant

Post by Toonsis »

We already knew all this. Did anybody have anything negative to say about this sim ?

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Only negative thing i have to say, about this bird, and all accusim aircraft....Is i dont fly any of the other planes i have now....some of which are payware....
I guess all the other payware aircraft have a long way to go to compete with A2A....
Scott you guys at A2A are in a league all your own.....
The best planes and features available on the market today for FSX....
Your Accusim program captures each aircrafts uniqueness and enhances everything else about the plane.
Now with the release of Accufeel...We can feel the enhancement in all our other aircraft....Unfortunatly it still dont help them compete with accusim planes....
Thanks for the planes, for Accusim and Accufeel....
Keep up the great work....

Pipe
Airman

Post by Pipe »

Ya I have to agree with you Trucker I don't really touch my other planes and rarely get a good nights sleep either. After getting the A2A series all of my other planes feel nerfed.

Great stuff here!

Addison22
Airman Basic

Post by Addison22 »

I enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Thank you A2A. I really enjoy flying my P-40. It's the Harley Panhead of fighters.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”