Uninstall accusim

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Oldnavy
Airman First Class

Uninstall accusim

Post by Oldnavy »

I understand that there are server issues (moving or setting one up) with the accusim updates.

While I wait for the issues to settle, I have reverted to the basic sore aircraft as without the accusim update, there are engne startup issues that the accusim
updater had resolved, Without accusim, I know that are no internal cockpit sounds (switches/valves) however, the aircraft will start.

When I tried to uninstall the accusim via Win10, a popup will state that it cannot find the install log or some such message leaving me to find all the A2A files that were installed
to my sim ( I have a lot of 'em memorized by now) i.e. effect/gauges/A2A folder/files (a manual clean purge of EveryThing. And, start over with the basic.

To uninstall the basic aircraft files/folders, I have pretty much the same luck 0 cannot find the install log - leaving me to pick out the "weeds" (installed A2A files) from the
garden of other files in my sim. Gotta be a simpler way.

I may not have accusim installed and no internal cockpit sound (yet) but at least the plane will start.

If I want to check the status of the A2A accusim updater I have to install Accusim and the try (hope and pray) that the updater will in fact....update and not get a 505 or 404
error code otherwise, I have to rinse and repeat 0 meaning, manually hand pluck all the A2a files that the installer populate my sim with.

Wish I could verify that the accusum up date is up and working before I go and install accusim and find out that the updater is still broke

Thanks for your time.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Uninstall accusim

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

we are hoping to have the files up and running by the end of today and we will of course post on the forums and social channels when its all back up and running for you.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”